Tinder

Niall Ferguson

I've not used this and have no clue how to, all I know is my friend constantly has on his Facebook feed how many matches he's had that day.

:rofl:

He's single and doesn't seem to care but I've seen it pop up on a few people's sometimes and then disappear so I assume they've deleted the post left on FB. :lmao:

And shame to the person who got caught out on there who has a girl. That's what you get :lol:

oh boy..

deleting my acc and the app.

too risky..

will stick to insta.More premium puss' and private

I've not used this and have no clue how to, all I know is my friend constantly has on his Facebook feed how many matches he's had that day.

He's single and doesn't seem to care but I've seen it pop up on a few people's sometimes and then disappear so I assume they've deleted the post left on FB. :lmao:

And shame to the person who got caught out on there who has a girl. That's what you get :lol:

oh boy..

too risky..

You think moving to tings on insta is more private than tinder? What Instagram do you use? :/

Guest Chelsea Jack

Think I need to a take a pic without my turban on

Getting minimal love

11faa6f6f761da562c2e84f65663b2466b9a2a02
Ndjsjdjdj:'dkkdd

F

hshshshdhdh

gdhshs

G

G

Ggfjfjfjfjdjdnddj

Ddndjd

Ddjdj

Hhgofoels

jdoeufisid

Edkr

Djskskksfir

Ssksk

Ddkd

Ddjdl

Q

oh boy..

too risky..

You think moving to tings on insta is more private than tinder? What Instagram do you use? :/

Its been calm for moi.

But hey, each to their own.

Goli your boy is sharing them posts to fb on his own accord :lol:

Tinder does no automatic sharing to facebook

• Upvote 3

I deleted this app on friday, I was ghost reading this forum so I reinstalled it, all I have to say is this app is dangerous. Matched up with this really pretty mix race chick she has a mutual so check her facebook page, I am only using the app only to talk to chicks not on linking (I can assure you I'm not gay) so talking for a couple hours turns out she is up the road and asked me to come down and link, I brushed her off but then I looked at her pics again did I make the right choice? I am still 50/50

24qp99d.png

aw2vc5.png

• Upvote 1

8 years ago wtf that picture is around 2 years old

I dont know? I over slept and missed radio so I was just up 

I dont think I would be able to smash just like that.

I would like to get to know her first go on a few dates.

then our first time together would be a special moment

Oh and she is 18 and to me I would feel nasty linking girls that age