• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man said no deev to them basic tekkers

some weird autistic thread 

Scoped one ting I've been preeing on FB for time. Anyway, hit the like... instant match, looked up to the ceiling like thank you Jesus. These bitches come like Tinder is their afrodisiac.      

not sure how i typed all that out last night but i slept and im refreshed.i havent talked to many people in the last 2-3 days. i have no wingman here, i cut the acquaintances out.  im bored af until the new school year starts. 

i noticed 2 dislikes on a post, lol i should of added i use the term around girls on a situational awareness basis. i dont make fun of other guys for fun. its just things i picked up learning this stuff.  im not trying to come off as a know-it-all. if 1 guy on here benefits from what i type then it was worth it.  the game is a never ending learning process. im still learning it. 

laterrr

Confidence is what girls love btw 

girls will be put off by your tactical actions rather than natural abilities just do you dont let women rule you

Or am i reading it wrong 

• Downvote 1
  • 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Damnn son

Everyone gone back to face to face/pof?

Bumble is the ting now seems like Tinder if you don't pay you don't get as much matches anymore

Back in the day you could leave it for a couple weeks go back to it and the first 1-6 tings you swiped you would match with now you could swipe 35 times and get 1 match

the quality of tings on bumble is spectacular - i will never lie to you - MY LORD

its like everytime im swiping right, they all look gorgeous.... sexy.... model-esque - like WOW

ive been matched with a few tings from bumble - eagerly awaiting them to message me - and it times out and they vanish.............

I guess they just did a rapid sweep like what i did, but wasnt liking di dark skin :(

1 hour ago, underwriter said:

ive been matched with a few tings from bumble - eagerly awaiting them to message me - and it times out and they vanish.............

I guess they just did a rapid sweep like what i did, but wasnt liking di dark skin :(

FAM!