Is the grass greener on the other side?

Grass is not always greener

the power of desire and temptation is a test of your own mental discipline

Failing this, you risk suffering in overindulgence and you will be stuck in a state of limbo forever never progressing in life.

A real life example of this is being a 40+ year old bachelor realising hes too late to start a family because the ship has sailed or a fella that raised a broken family because he cant hold down a stable relationship because hes a sex addict etc

Just like how adam was tempted to eat the Apple which caused the fall of man, I believe in life there are things out there that we are not meant to dabble in however the temptation (in this case a greener grass) is prevalent as a way to prove our worth mentally and if we were to overcome it, it will make us stronger.

One of many tests in life 

EDIT

the subject in question is a very broad one hence the context is open to interpretation, therefore each situation should be judged on their merit 

• Upvote 1

Since my main team all got in Rships, been thinking it looks nice to have that sort of connection with someone that actually cares about

Currently heading in that direction with a chick who seems to do every and anything for me and I can't find the Uturn space fast enough !