Would your child be a game changer?

Heero Yuy

How would a child impact your life right now? Would you stay low key, quit fucking on the side (if the girl you were with was someone you’re serious about) Or even if it was a link would you try see if it could work?  Was thinking the about my boy and my friends other boy. They were both two prolific strikers, under contracts but still kicked ball at others clubs when they were free. Eventually they both ended up with children with their girlfriends.

My boy went the way of pretty much continuing his behaviour, weekend raver, holidays abroad, fucking his side chick till his relationship broke down completely.

My Friends boy went the way of embracing the family life, he’s very low key now, making the odd birthday, wedding occasion at most.

I used to speak to my friends boy before he had his son and I know his relationship wouldn’t be around today had his son not been born. At the same time I know he’s not solely staying there for his kid either, I think man just genuinely threw himself into that life and has never looked back.

I know man here still like to do their ting on the side etc, would you change at all when your kid comes along? If so is it a permanent change or temp?

if a girl i banged had or said she was pregnant and she was a pengers and probably i thought she was down to earth... there may be a thought in me to think about keeping it

who knows