seven

You man are living life

I seldom meet a woman who still doesn't live with her parents

Mad annoying

u need to be mingling with the 40k salary earners in the city bro

all have the keys to the crib

mad eazzy

• Downvote 2

Move to it at the christmas party get in the cab get to my yard shes like i cant sleep with you im like cool give her some P's let the taxi drop her off at hers.

Been texting her but shes been a bit off like slow to respond and sh*t 

I ain't saying you were wrong I'm just saying I woulda been a bit more persistent when she said she can't sleep with me.

"What you mean? Forget work colleagues life is too short etc..."

I defo wouldn't of given her no P to get the taxi home lol and I defo wouldn't of been f*cking wid her again after that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

when i was like 17 we were out drinking in the park (as you do) and this chick a few of my mates had been through was now flirting with me, i thought oioi here we go, shes sat on my lap all night, little kisses here and there, got my full attention, i walk her home and thats where it stopped. she went to go in the house and leave me to walk home....

i flipped, called her a c*nt etc etc (id had near on 3 liters of white cider at this point) she went to punch me (she had more than enough cherry lambrini), we argued and i stormed off.

ahhh to be a teen again

sdsdplsdpslad

wen u guys ask a girl to link and she says at that time 'oh i cant im doing this or that'

how many times or what % do they ACTUALLY TEXT U BACK saying 'when are you free to link'

or do you not here from them UNTIL YOU MESSAGE THEM... AGAIN!??