Times where youve lost compsure

seven

wen u guys ask a girl to link and she says at that time 'oh i cant im doing this or that'

how many times or what % do they ACTUALLY TEXT U BACK saying 'when are you free to link'

or do you not here from them UNTIL YOU MESSAGE THEM... AGAIN!??

I don't play cat and mouse.

I try not to make plans either. Spontaneous it nada. That way nobody falls short of any expectations.

Girls get majorly gassed if u hit them up like

"Get ready I'm coming to scoop you up in two hours"

"Where are we going"

"I'll tell you when I get there, but dress casual"

Smoother than

"Wanna go to ___ on Saturday afternoon? x"

Don't give em options

• Upvote 5

wen u guys ask a girl to link and she says at that time 'oh i cant im doing this or that'

how many times or what % do they ACTUALLY TEXT U BACK saying 'when are you free to link'

I try not to make plans either. Spontaneous it nada. That way nobody falls short of any expectations.

"Where are we going"

Smoother than

Don't give em options

what if she says shes out

Nah this was actually a fair question for once

I'd say out of the girls that have come with the too busy bar this time bar, only about 30/40% have hollared back to see when im free

I am not persistent/a chaser though, so once they say they are busy once, and after one aired phonecall or one text, thats me, onto the next one

We won't be conversating again unless you holla me, if she doesn't contact me, then she wasn't really interested like that and I wouldve wasted my time anyway, thats how I rationalise it

• Upvote 3

"Where are we going"

Smoother than

Don't give em options

I'd say out of the girls that have come with the too busy bar this time bar, only about 30/40% have hollared back to see when im free

I am not persistent/a chaser though, so once they say they are busy once, and after one aired phonecall or one text, thats me, onto the next one

We won't be conversating again unless you holla me, if she doesn't contact me, then she wasn't really interested like that and I wouldve wasted my time anyway, thats how I rationalise it

Hence why I'm not collecting numbers out here.

Strong posts.

"Where are we going"

Smoother than

Don't give em options

what if she says shes out

Call the next chick 

seriously tho this chasing game is VERY VERY LONG

especially when they dont come back to you... yeah some guys message the girl(s) again to 'TRY THEIR LUCK AGAIN'

but then you have to weigh things up and say to yourself 'this is happening too many times... im NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HER NOW... TAKING THE PISS'

sad to say especially when u really really wana fuk her

pmsl

standard procedure in life

The whole second year of uni

Having full blown arguments in clubs, playing jealousy games, ignoring each other.

Got drawn in to some childish farce.

Still cringe when I think back to 10/11 season, 

Not cool.

Can't be going out with girls with no etiquette, basic home training.

especially when they dont come back to you... yeah some guys message the girl(s) again to 'TRY THEIR LUCK AGAIN'

Speaking of trying luck again, and losing composure, here's a cool story bro

Ibiza closing I was man of the match, the lads all chanting "he scores when he wants". Mexican waves. Ole's you name it.

In Zoo project I spot a spice. I move in and get knocked back. My confidence was sky high so I attempted to charm my way out, my guy was pretty much through with the friend so I felt no shame in persisting. To any onlooker the body language looked like I was getting through to minor. She was declining me because she was flying home at the end of the night so there was no point, which is fair. I've got a winner mentality though so I wanted to try swap a number just to go out with three points, even though I wasn't getting through the group stages. Followed her around for way too long, we had some good back and forth banter. After 15 mins of engaging convo I said enough's enough I'm missing the party, give me your number so we can catch up after the holiday. Hear her - "Take my insta"

8A65czr.gif

If any girl ever says this line she DOES NOT RATE. I REPEAT.

I was fully pissed, told her take care and cut.

A month on and I meet her again at a party and she gives it that "OH MY GOD its youuuu" malark. I didn't even recognise her at first. Now she's all on my d*ck. Gave me her number before I asked. Still haven't called that bitch.

Moral of the story? There isn't one.

BRUV

THAT WAS ACTUALLY A FUKING COOL STORY

HEART WAS BEATING N ALL SORTS

EISH U EVEN SAW HER AGAIN... NOW DAS A MADTIN

SEE HOW LIFE IS... JUST COZ U SEE SOMEONE AGAIN YOU WANT TO GIVE OUT UR NUMBER

(BUT TRUSAY IN HER EYES SHE PROB THOUGHT WELL WATS THE POINT IN GIVING HIM MY NUMBER... IM ON HOLIDAY)

• Upvote 4

Ibiza closing I was man of the match, the lads all chanting "he scores when he wants". Mexican waves. Ole's you name it.

In Zoo project I spot a spice. I move in and get knocked back. My confidence was sky high so I attempted to charm my way out, my guy was pretty much through with the friend so I felt no shame in persisting. To any onlooker the body language looked like I was getting through to minor. She was declining me because she was flying home at the end of the night so there was no point, which is fair. I've got a winner mentality though so I wanted to try swap a number just to go out with three points, even though I wasn't getting through the group stages. Followed her around for way too long, we had some good back and forth banter. After 15 mins of engaging convo I said enough's enough I'm missing the party, give me your number so we can catch up after the holiday. Hear her - "Take my insta"

8A65czr.gif

A month on and I meet her again at a party and she gives it that "OH MY GOD its youuuu" malark. I didn't even recognise her at first. Now she's all on my d*ck. Gave me her number before I asked. Still haven't called that bitch.

BRUV

(BUT TRUSAY IN HER EYES SHE PROB THOUGHT WELL WATS THE POINT IN GIVING HIM MY NUMBER... IM ON HOLIDAY)

:lmao:

8A65czr.gif

BRUV

:lmao:

looooooooooool

fresh comin with them chronicles from narnia

tales from tinseltown