WHAT FOODS/PRODUCTS SHOULD WE BE AVOIDING IN 2014?

Lionel & Dave

now i like to think i know more than most when it comes to nutrition.

i understand what a balanced diet is and i have a clear understanding of what constitutes a healthy energizing diet.

but thats not to say i won't cop a lucozade sport when i'm hanging out my arse...

until the other day, when a friend kindly pointed out to me lucozade sport contains aspartame, something he went on to dub 'the cancer supplement'.

now i'm seing Thun give it the fluoride chat in another thread, i'm hearing tinned tomatoes got some fuckry going on inside them. my mum's telling me to only use paraben-free shampoo, the list goes on...

without turning this into some consipiracy thread, i think we can all agree the western world food industry is fucked and we need to stay on our tippy toes.

Carlos i believe you mentioned meeting a woman in her 80s who lived off fruit, nuts and yoga and only looked 45. these people fuckin exist!

it's not just about avoiding death, it's about maximising life!

we need to stik together guys, come tru and educate the peeps on the readily available poisin to avoid, currently being sold at all good supermarkets, pharmacies and registered retailers!

but garlic is good for your heart 

swear everything is good/bad depending on who says or where you read....

just avoid excess imo

• Upvote 1

thats true biv heard mixed reviews about garlic and people usually say dont abuse it. dr sebi's alkaline diet rates garlic a 3.3 on the ph scale whereas as it actually officially noted as an alkalized food.

too much mix up so i tend to stay away from it.

lots of views about food, but food is a choice.

stay away from soy

i said in the next thread, its loaded with oestrogen. 

Nah Woodpecker posted a video before about being a vegetarian few months

Some lecturer in america

He touched on the soy and oestrogen myth

Just propaganda used by these big corps

Cant remember exactly what he said, but it made sense

swear some of you lot would love to eat with my dad, man goes over board on this healthy eatting shit, He makes all his own juices, grows his own veg, refuses to use a microwave. Man tells me I should not have a drink while eatting my food and if I do drink anything it has to be water.