Players that are holding teams back from progressing?

kerser

Frank Lampard: 581 games, 194 goals, 130 assists

Steven Gerrard: 613 games, 154 goals, 100 assists

Xavi Hernandez: 655 games, 79 goals, 82 assists

Andres Iniesta: 482 games, 49 goals, 61 assists

Paul Scholes: 713 games, 155 goals, 31 assists

Raah

Number wise, there can't be another Frank, true

That's from 2013 btw

I don't plan on writing essays but Allen puts in better performances than Ramsey most international games and Wilshere was behind Henderson in the pecking order

So you must be wrong as they aren't "clear" on natural ability

They are better, Wilshere is probably the most technical English mid since Gazza.

Ramsey looks to have Gerrard level ability.

I'm sure if given the choice Rodgers would take Arsenals two over our two as well, saying that Henderson and Allen are both very good role players, Henderson looks like he is developing into more, could be the Lampard equivalent to Ramsey's Gerrard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't plan on writing essays but Allen puts in better performances than Ramsey most international games and Wilshere was behind Henderson in the pecking order

So you must be wrong as they aren't "clear" on natural ability

They are better, Wilshere is probably the most technical English mid since Gazza.

Ramsey looks to have Gerrard level ability.

I'm sure if given the choice Rodgers would take Arsenals two over our two as well, saying that Henderson and Allen are both very good role players, Henderson looks like he is developing into more, could be the Lampard equivalent to Ramsey's Gerrard.

You will see this season what Joe Allen is about. Man Utd was sniffing around him after LVG saw his performance against Holland in a friendly. Also Henderson is a beast but he won't be able to show it until Gerrard is dropped. I'm not sure BR would swap Henderson or even Allen for those two injury prone guys. I can see him being a fan of Ramsey but Wilshere aint all that. We already have Lallana who is better and Suso who is practically the same player imo

Would've been interesting to see where 3HUNNA would've went after Chelsea sold or released him.

If Moyes had Moyesed the ting a season after Fergie sold Rooney, you know mass opinion would tie that down to not having Rooney and we'd still be in the Moyes era. Chelsea probably would have sold him back to us.