Sign in to follow this  
Rings

SO WILEY GETS MURKERD ON A REGZ, BUT HYPER DNT ???

On rsky roadz volume1 that came out in like 2004, hyper (from nasty) said "im a big man, im f*ckin 30)So, consideering my maths is correct, he must be like 33 - 34. Making him older then wiley.Which made me think, why is it that people love to cuss wiley because of his age, but dont say sh*t about hyper????Is it because wiley has a permanent name in the game?Or is he just an easy target? What is it?

Guest SHO FACE GOON

because hypa is real on road and rolls with marcus nasty

On rsky roadz volume1 that came out in like 2004, hyper (from nasty) said "im a big man, im f*ckin 30)So, consideering my maths is correct, he must be like 33 - 34. Making him older then wiley.Which made me think, why is it that people love to cuss wiley because of his age, but dont say sh*t about hyper????Is it because wiley has a permanent name in the game?Or is he just an easy target? What is it?
LOOOOOOOOL I still got that DVDI remember when I saw that and I was like WTF. HE should be involved in bigger and better things at that age biggrin.gif

It's true. Also the thing with Mercston being found guilty and sentanced for raping a 15 year old but Wiley's still getting cussed about the peedo thing lol.

lol at copyin the topic from rwdne whohow old is riko n is he still doin music?shyones 38

wiley acts like a younger.
Yeh he deff used to, but not anymore, hes calmed down hard. Listen to him on marien and hob's show www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

how old is riko n is he still doin music?
riko is 30 (i think)-and he still aint released a mixtape

It's true. Also the thing with Mercston being found guilty and sentanced for raping a 15 year old but Wiley's still getting cussed about the peedo thing lol.
tru say lol man noticed dis aswell

alot of people cuss wiley cos there are a LOT of d*ckheads aroundits that simple(trusay he dusnt help himself sumtimes but still)

nuff mc's murk hyper about his age.allow him though. he justs spits from time to time, not like its career or anything. i think hes a good mc personally.
Yeh he's good, ain't takin that away from him. But at his age he can't even afford to just 'spit from time to time', he should just let it go.

Because in reality, Hyper is no-one in the game.You've gotta be doing something to have haters.As for 33... "Hyper's 31 or 32 this year, and it's bait, wait..... wait"

tru say lol man noticed dis aswell