SO WILEY GETS MURKERD ON A REGZ, BUT HYPER DNT ???

Rings

On rsky roadz volume1 that came out in like 2004, hyper (from nasty) said "im a big man, im f*ckin 30)So, consideering my maths is correct, he must be like 33 - 34. Making him older then wiley.Which made me think, why is it that people love to cuss wiley because of his age, but dont say sh*t about hyper????Is it because wiley has a permanent name in the game?Or is he just an easy target? What is it?

On rsky roadz volume1 that came out in like 2004, hyper (from nasty) said "im a big man, im f*ckin 30)So, consideering my maths is correct, he must be like 33 - 34. Making him older then wiley.Which made me think, why is it that people love to cuss wiley because of his age, but dont say sh*t about hyper????Is it because wiley has a permanent name in the game?Or is he just an easy target? What is it?
LOOOOOOOOL I still got that DVDI remember when I saw that and I was like WTF. HE should be involved in bigger and better things at that age biggrin.gif