rip mr ak47

dom dom bullets

The moment that firmly set his course was in the 1941 battle of Bryansk against Nazi forces, when a shell hit his tank. Recovering from wounds in the hospital, Kalashnikov brooded about the superior automatic rifles he'd seen the Nazis deploy; his rough ideas and revisions bore fruit five years later.

"Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer," said Kalashnikov. "I always wanted to construct agricultural machinery."

man said RIP.

are you even aware how f*cked that is.

this dude made armed weapons cheap and affordable you f*cking donut.

He didn't make them cheap and affordable directly. Learn some damn history.

He designed the gun (which in its time was actually an invention out of this world to be able operate in the conditions needed) but as in the old school USSR not one person could copy right due to the Soviet Union it lead to many different people/countries taking his invention and just multiplying the shit out of it however they felt like. If your face gets taken off by a Kalashnikov then it's more than likely a duplicate than an original.

ay swiftie 

i beg u check the site n issue section

man like FA23 wont even consider my shoutbox request(because i keep gunnin soldado), replace the vip2 radio will my suggestion or at least try it out for a few days

// 

guns are bad still....