Google not fu*king about

Creed Diskenth

This whole thing has got loads of blogs and news sites talking about them, so ain't gonna be too bad for them in the long run

it will take them ages to recover from it unless Google decides to manually reverse their action

i'd imagine as a lyrics site the majority of their traffic comes from search engines, like how often will people go directly to rapgenius before searching instead of searching the track name on google with "rapgenius" or "lyrics" appended to it?

This whole thing has got loads of blogs and news sites talking about them, so ain't gonna be too bad for them in the long run

it will take them ages to recover from it unless Google decides to manually reverse their action

i'd imagine as a lyrics site the majority of their traffic comes from search engines, like how often will people go directly to rapgenius before searching instead of searching the track name on google with "rapgenius" or "lyrics" appended to it?

Very true

Most time i just search rappers name then song title and rap gen comes up 1st

• 3 weeks later...