in the bible jesus talks about the burning bush

Kim

how old is the weed plant??have any scientists actually traced back to see how far it is dated or where it was first cultivated

they seem to know alot about the potato and where it was traced and first grained but ive never seen the same for the weed

would be really  interesting to know ,wether its a pure form of a plant or a hybrid of numerous plants..and to see which civilisation grew it and wether they knew its properties or if they did if they know how to cultivate it for its use.

coke has been  found in the dna of mummies so im guessing weed dates back further than the bible

Someone please post the paragraph from the bible where this is said, i cant be relying on the word of this slag

Moses talks to a burning bush (the voice of god) and is told to lead his people out of Egypt. Some stoners think it's related to weed

pretty vague to base it on this!!thats like saying eve took the apple it sent her loopy so cider must of made her pissed

people will always interperate to cement their views.

i agree though, i would like to see extracts from the bible ,old testemant or new that do officially state weed use

is this a pro legalisation thing also?

'What is the Word of God on the Cannabis plant?

The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)'

• Upvote 2