Which race of people do you think are the most hated on the planet?

Don Crack

Don crack is talking so much shit lol . Only thing i agree with is when he said "When black people attack their own, that reveals to me how insecure they are because we are not suppose to be like that" apart from that he dont know what the hell he is talking about .Sounds like an uncle tom .

Cant be saying "There the Black women go again " and "No wonder brothers are moving to the white women" and "But in defence of the black man they will not say that we were raised and hindered by them. Why aren't Black Women supporting their Black Men" and not expect people to speak up .

This statement speaks  volumes to me because despite the i.r dating hype and the medias i.r dating agenda im pretty sure most black men and black women still date and marry eachother especially africans  ."Todays Black men and women have nothing in common" 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he made a point in singling out black women raising fatherless black children.

fortunately not my situation. thread just sounds like primary school carpet time and some one says, 'hands up if u like black people.'

that wasn't what started your argument and your last line is typical shitty vip2 defence tbh.

• Upvote 2

Don crack is talking so much sh*t lol . Only thing i agree with is when he said "When black people attack their own, that reveals to me how insecure they are because we are not suppose to be like that" apart from that he dont know what the hell he is talking about .Sounds like an uncle tom .

Cant be saying "There the Black women go again " and "No wonder brothers are moving to the white women" and "But in defence of the black man they will not say that we were raised and hindered by them. Why aren't Black Women supporting their Black Men" and not expect people to speak up .

This statement speaks  volumes to me because despite the i.r dating hype and the medias i.r dating agenda im pretty sure most black men and black women still date and marry eachother especially africans  ."Todays Black men and women have nothing in common" 

Half of the young black people in Britain are unemployed and the women are raising them. Where are the fathers? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don crack is talking so much sh*t lol . Only thing i agree with is when he said "When black people attack their own, that reveals to me how insecure they are because we are not suppose to be like that" apart from that he dont know what the hell he is talking about .Sounds like an uncle tom .

Half of the young black people in Britain are unemployed and the women are raising them. Where are the fathers? 

What do you mean where are there fathers ? You are believing the hype . Most of us are not fatherless like the media and people like you like to claim . And i seriously doubt half of us are unemployed either

Came across this last night..

'Now wait. Before you say I am “selling you out”, I love black men. My husband is a black man, my father was a black man, my brother is a black man, and I’m raising two future black men. As much as I love black men and I will defend them passionately, I am losing patience with angry black men. Because of you, the stigma of “angry black man” looms over the head of most black men. You have created the blueprint by which black men are judged. Black men have to play it cool when they are expressing themselves in order to not be mistaken as you.

I’m not talking about the passion, frustration and natural anger that a black man expresses. I’m talking about the black men who seem to be only capable of striking with words because he presumes every one is against him.

I will not profess to understand what you experience on a daily basis. It must be difficult and painful to have to deal with stereotyping, fear and criticism. I empathize with your pain of having to prove to others that you are not dangerous or a threat to society. However, you need to be accountable for your behavior and how you influence the next generation of black men.

I am tired of seeing young black men with chips on their shoulders who are so ready to prove their manhood by being violent and disrespectful. I urge you angry black men to “be better, not bitter”. I know that this is easier said than done, but you are not the only one who deals with discrimination, ignorance, and disregard. By behaving the way you do, you are perpetuating the same stereotype that makes you angry.

You need to stop this vicious cycle of anger. You have to be conscious of how this anger permeates families and communities. This anger is destroying family values and is so steeped into your core that you lash out at strangers, family, friends of anyone you feel is “out to get you”. As a result, we have black boys who are displaying the same anger and frustration. It’s sad to see black boys that lack self-control and are disrespectful.

Finish story here;

http://thyblackman.com/2013/08/21/my-plea-to-angry-black-men/

• Downvote 1

You  do know newspaper editors can print anything they want and pass it off as truth because there aint no press regulation . ? Obviously everything  aint all rosey with regards to caribbeans and africans living in england but no way are half of young black people unemployed . 

• Downvote 1

You  do know newspaper editors can print anything they want and pass it off as truth because there aint no press regulation . ? Obviously everything  aint all rosey with regards to caribbeans and africans living in england but no way are half of young black people unemployed . 

Seriously? No wonder black people will continue to stay in the lowest denominator in society because of this black mentality. Its killing us.

• Downvote 1

and I know more unemployed than employed

what's your point?

/

you're denying statistics that are provided by the government just because they're in a newspaper?

The government lie about everything FFS whats stopping them from lying about this . People really dont understand .

Most government statistics are lies .

Careful you're starting to sound like thun.

• Downvote 1

When people say 'black women' black people this, that blah blah do you realise that black is not an ethnicity?

In discussions like this I just let the fools argue amongst themselves cos you all fail to acknowledge differences in ethnicities and cultures. Just as a Pole can also be called white so a South African man and a Guyanese man can be well distinguished in terms of culture and identity whilst also being black.

'Black culture' is a myth.

• Upvote 4

If you build a better black man, you build a better community. The power of the black man has been taken away as a black child. Dont you get that it has all been set up?  You dont change a black man as man. You change them as a child. Black women need to learn to show true emotion, not this act of rage emotion because the child is picking up on it. Black women show too many traits of the black man. This is what the black woman has become.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Black women are heavier but happier with their bodies than white women, finds U.S. study

"However black women remain more likely to slip into obesity and suffer higher rates of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and other weight-related health problems."

Happy to be overweight? are you serious? Jamaica has the highest obesity rate in women in the world.  

• Downvote 2