League of Legends

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Skemar you're fucked.

Currently Silver 3 but ranked stresses me too much unless I play 5s.

sdf

sd

fds

sd

STRESS IS NUTS!!

Duke gets in an argument every game unless Natty is in the game, who eats 5 reports every game

the people on there are too nuts

LOL Skemar you're f*cked.

Currently Silver 3 but ranked stresses me too much unless I play 5s.

sdf

sd

fds

sd

STRESS IS NUTS!!

Duke gets in an argument every game unless Natty is in the game, who eats 5 reports every game

the people on there are too nuts

NEVER EVER JUNGLE IN RANKED

Grey hairs & all sorts :lmao:

FAMMMMM

Never going Jungle in ranked again

Everyone went nuts at me

They want non stop ganks

Not my fault they can't hold lane

I need to farm

lol @ ever catching me farming in jungle

after lvl 3 im off to kill, got no time to farm

League of Legends' revenues for 2013 totaled $624 million, making it the second top free-to-play game in terms of earnings, a report from SuperData reveals.

Coming in at the number one spot is CrossFire, a South Korean free-to-play first-person shooter which brought in $957 million in revenues during 2013. Tencent, which owns a majority stake in League of Legends developer Riot Games, publishes CrossFire as well.

Valve rounded out the top 10 list with Counter-Strike Online, which brought in $121 million, and Team Fortress 2 at the number nine spot bringing in $139 million.

Electronic Art's Star Wars: The Old Republic, which added a free-to-play option in 2012, took the number eight spot with a little more than Team Fortress 2, and less than Blizzard's World of Warcraft, which generated $213 in microtransactions alone (not counting subscription fees).

Last week we also reported that Blizzard was beefing up its microtransaction efforts in World of Warcraft, when it posted a pair of new jobs on its "Strategic Initiatives" team, calling for a director and manager for the company's new "Microtransaction Strategy" unit.

wtf is CrossFire?!

I gave up playing ADC because every other game I got into people would have 3 already, been going support

what is wrong with people that play this game? especially people that play Master Yi ,

yer I'm just going to run right past the minion wave and get stuck between two turrets so that I can attack the champion who is btw at full health and even a higher level

now I'm not expert but a overwhelming amount of people have almost no common sense