hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel2005

hi everyone!!!! im sarah from bromley i found this site by pure chance. i just thought id come over and introduce myself!!im 23 , im single bisexual ( and yes looking- watch out guys and girls ) :wink: so where are all the sexy people i have looked in the gallery and on topics and well to be honest have you all been hit with the ugly stick?i dont care if you ban me this site is crap anyway just thought id say my bit ha ha any men who are interested in some no strings fun e.mail me asap :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: omg YOU GOT A DEATH WISH LOVE?SERIOUSLY dont come on ere giving it the i am better then all you guys this forum is a friendly place and is staying that way if you want to go an cause trouble do it elsewhere and for your information yeah i may not be miss gorgeous but its whats inside that counts..

yeah funny as f*ck innit ???????????????????er no!!!!! :evil:
hey i like a girl who also speaks her mind!!!! ha ha yes i was harsh earlier but thats me blunt an to the point i was only playing anyway wanted to see who'd have the guts to say something and you little lisa did !!

Tipper in that case you are the only one. How dare she come on ere and start shouting her mouth off saying dis is a crap site cos it aint all you moderators etc have put alot of work into keeping this a lively site and for all the events too. xxxx