Week 21 - 13/14 Premier League

Admin.

Loool suarez was always scoring goals tho. He was breaking records at ajax

Sturridge is still learning

Circumstances.

City and Chelsea aren't conducive environments for a young player to play in, Ajax certainly is.

He won't get to Suarez level, but he can get to the level just below and still be a top class striker.

I agree with you on Sturridge's potential, he has everything.

Sturridge could boss that's not outrageous

guys were getting laughed out of threads for saying this not too long ago...always said sturridge >> welbz aldoe the latters finishing is improving its baby steps

on the subject of youngers playing at city n chelsea adam johnsons interview after his hattrick yday said it all

man tried to be humble for the first question then it just turned into a statement of intent cause he feels say he is a a baller (he is) and his time is overdue (it is)

Mad salty loool hes scored more than FT has in less games

/38million profit

lool any time Sturridge gets brought up I expect to see Thizzle comment.

/

He's not exactly all ifs buts and maybes because he's scored goals  at a pretty consistent rate wherever he's been, if that's an indication of how he'll continue to go on he'll be a top striker.

Bro anything can happen.

He could go out and tear his ACL and end up like Ledley King wheeled out in a wheelchair at halftime every home game.

Let's see how he gets on over the next few years before saying he could end up being in the top 5 strikers in the world.

No point arguing with Liverpool fans they will write 1000 word posts on why they have the best corner flags in the league and their goal nets have the potential to be the best in the world.

They are seasonal only post from late July to early march

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

No point arguing with Liverpool fans they will write 1000 word posts on why they have the best corner flags in the league and their goal nets have the potential to be the best in the world.

They are seasonal only post from late July to early march

saxa.jpg

Don't really see whats funny tbh, talent wise he is up there with the best. I think its because he is a black boy from Brum that seems like one of the mandem that you lot don't give him the respect he deserves, he has world class stats in 2013, and above that he has world class talent.

Don't really see whats funny tbh, talent wise he is up there with the best. 

The best being:

Suarez, Ibra, Cavani, Falcoa, Aguero, RVP, Costa, Tevez, and probably couple I have forgot

You HONESTLY think Sturridge name should be in this post?

That just says it all, Tevez has been just about decent this season and you name him.

Costa has been excellent, but has only had 2 good seasons in top flight football, not much more than Sturridge, and technically he is less capable but apparently Sturridge can't reach those levels.

I said he can be amongst that group, not that he is yet, don't see how its outlandish, when currently he is matching all those players apart from Suarez Ibra and Costas output. He has nearly a goal every game, and when it comes to pure technical ability he is better than a lot of those players you named, but of course you man won't see it because every young black player gets tarred with the SWP/Lennon brush.

On pure ability i would take him above a lot of those players, he does things that some of these players can't do.