Asian peoples view of black people

Da Luv Doc

Throughout my life I have realised that there is a large amount of racism towards black people by the the majority of asian communities.

I have been told by multiple Bangladeshi & Pakistani people that if their offspring were to marry/see a black person, they would kill them. I have heard this from many Indians too.

I know a few look down on us, but there are also a lot who have used certain characteristics our black culture and used it in their everyday life, but to STILL look down on us.

Where has this hatred come from?

Is it a by product of their way of thinking that "whiter/lighter is righter/better".......?

Are they intimidated by black people in general?

I mean, some are so scared of getting darker, when they go on holiday, they are scare to go in the sun, or straight up refuse to. Recently, I have noticed the way some asians I know use the word "black," as in it is a bad thing, which has quite disturbed me.

I know there are a few who are not like this, my Jamaican asians are just Jamaican to me, they are what I am so they and all the other Caribbean asians are void from this argument.

When Idi Amin was the president of his country, the asian community owned like 70-80% of companies and looked down on the black people, do you think this happens in other African counties to this day?

Discuss....

I get along with di akhs. They all seem to love Tupac, and true say I ain't a gora they have to respect di melanin. Never had any trouble myself but I know certain black dons who do.

They aren't intimidated, not the young bucks. They have certain ends locked from Luton to Bradford to Alum Rock, and the circles have only gotten tighter since 9/11.

Off topic, but have you ever noticed that you never get invited round to your Asian mates yards? Usually the issue is with Pakistanis/Banglas. I think the issue is with the older generation. Remember one time one 'Bhutani' don I know let me come in and play Mortal Kombat, felt like I was a king or some sh*t :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest ask mr patel what would he do if bushra brought home a chinese man , turkish man , russian man etc you would probably get the same reaction from them especially pakistanis , they are very extreme and irational . And yeah co sign some of them looking down on us but what do you expect when we ALLOW them to control all of our afro hair a beauty stores like its nothing without putting up a good fight ? What do you expect when we don't have no unity whatso ever ? Not even a rant but it's to be expected

• Upvote 6

I don't think its hatred, it's more they don't rate us socially at all.

You have to remember caribbeans, well any black male was commonly refered to as "yardies" in the 80s and 90s socially had a bad rep, only surpassed by the IRA.

Nowdays the brown people are the public hate figure, so I dunno what the new generation viewpoints are gonna be like tbh. Cos "muslims" are the new "yardies".

Cos there social standing stock was DRASTICALLY dropped.

Mr Patel don't sell papers no more, he makes bombs.

• Upvote 2

only type of religion i like is sikhs

i like sikh people

its weird sometimes i have an annoyance towards asians, especially the boys, the way they act ... so f*ck*ng annoying... the clothes they wear, adidas this and all those same ol ones they wear... usally the pakis tho

but i dont have a hate for any of their sisters

some paki girls and other idian type girls are sex so its kool

• Upvote 1

I like di whales. Leave me be.

if i cared about peoples opinions of me, id be a very different person, thats pretty evident.

thats besides the point though

maybe im just a weird person, from the replies i get in these kinda topics i prob am.

but i just do not understand how getting mad at someone elses choices works

the only connection you have with the person is maybe higher levels of melanin, i dont see how his decisions affect your life

maybe your lives are so perfect you can pick out flaws in other peoples, i dunno, im just tryna understand it

i live in a completely different universe though, so sorry if this seems odd

I like di whales. Leave me be.

if i cared about peoples opinions of me, id be a very different person, thats pretty evident.

thats besides the point though

maybe im just a weird person, from the replies i get in these kinda topics i prob am.

but i just do not understand how getting mad at someone elses choices works

the only connection you have with the person is maybe higher levels of melanin, i dont see how his decisions affect your life

maybe your lives are so perfect you can pick out flaws in other peoples, i dunno, im just tryna understand it

i live in a completely different universe though, so sorry if this seems odd

Type of talk that got us kept as slaves .

So young,

So naive

• Upvote 1