Asian peoples view of black people

Da Luv Doc

Don't know why that topic was locked, but going through life I have realised a lot of asians are prejudice towards black people.

"If my son/daughter got with a black man I'd f*ck him/her up"

"Only one or two black people are allowed at my wedding"

"I hate black people, they're the bottom of the pile, the lowest of the low"

It's obvious that it stems from their culture, their "Lighter and whiter is better" attitude.

Now, we have only ever had beef where Idi Amin chucked them out of his country....even then there seemed to be prejudice towards blacks before hand.

What is your opinion on asians deep inherent hatred for black people? 

Discuss

• Downvote 1

Completely different cultures

you value sports drugs and entertainment and are predisposed to violent criminality

we value education family values and culture

we both equally look down on eachother from our own viewpoints

best to judge induvidually

You value money and status. I would say religion, but I know you be cheating.

I prefer asians to daemons  but i dont really fuck with them on a social level or anything like that . The fellas are abit too snakey and hypocritical for my liking . Like when they want us to back them against the edl,and bnp ,its "brother this,brother that" but when its us shopping in their shops we get the dirty looks,bad manners, and terrible service

/

Their women on the other hand love us off   ,especially the ones that aint supposed to like the ones that wear hijabi  which i have always found odd since their men dont really like us ...Sounds strange but they actually are  a lot  like black women . Especially begalis 

/

I do respect them as a community though,the way they stick together,and i respect the way the men treat their women and dont let them act up like the whites let their women act up .

Hold on..

Bro, when you were being religious, was she Asian Muslim, so you jumped on that?

Then Asif and Tariq bullied her into rejecting you?

Is that why you believe in aliens now?

I have never wifed an asian. I read that book came to the conclusion they are following an extra terrestrial race similar to the Goa'uld from Star Gate. But that's another story.

• Upvote 1

indeed TF  - legitimate wealth and status from achievement in professional fields i.e. I am a doctor and a man of respect in my community and family. Not from selling drugs or scams 

I value status because I get old white men calling me sir ... black people never cottoned onto the fact you can keep hold of your hatred of daemz whilst functioning in their corrupt moribund construct called western society

Lets be real here ,yes a lot of asians do get it in but some of the most poorest areas in england tend to be asian areas . Prime example tower hamlets . Theres more asians in that borough than whites and its the poorest borough in london

indeed TF  - legitimate wealth and status from achievement in professional fields i.e. I am a doctor and a man of respect in my community and family. Not from selling drugs or scams 

I value status because I get old white men calling me sir ... black people never cottoned onto the fact you can keep hold of your hatred of daemz whilst functioning in their corrupt moribund construct called western society

Yeah cos your lot aint out there selling drugs and running scams lol. I'm a man of the world b, I talk to asians, I know how they move, how some have come up. Your just as bad tbh.

Asians do get their P I rate them for that, and they keep it in the family

been to view 4 flats recently and every landlord has been asian. But there's a family  down my road about 14 of them living in 1 house all working in tesco etc all chipping in for di mortgage

tf has a point

hayshunz do the scaroomz on a DAILY BASIS

they have their fingers in all sorts of pies

including the PEDOPHILE RING PONZI SCHEME

:ghost:

Shut up.

right away

Hold on..

Bro, when you were being religious, was she Asian Muslim, so you jumped on that?

Then Asif and Tariq bullied her into rejecting you?

Is that why you believe in aliens now?

I have never wifed an asian. I read that book came to the conclusion they are following an extra terrestrial race similar to the Goa'uld from Star Gate. But that's another story.

tell the story

I could care less about the asian views of black people, to me they are most irrelevant people whose opinion has zero bearing on anything I do. I pity the lost african sheep that have to interact with asians via religion and are hoodwinked into thinking their religion see's them as brothers. I keep contact to a minimum with asians as I find them to be very dodgy , the only place I cannot avoid them is in work. And even in work they always try to draw me into their nonsense of we are all brown we should be on the same side nonsense against the white man. I always say okay if we are on the same side point me to a time in history where the asians have fought side by side with africans. I don't even buy asian takeaway I prefer to put money in black business so its carib and african takeaway for me . Only asians cool with me are the slit eyed chinese ,. those guys get the black power fist from me on how they conduct themselves