black fathers

Admin.

They will probably raise their kids better than a lot of parents out there

:/

what brought you to this conclusion

Common sense no?

without knowing about their situation too tough one could assume that those kids might have come from broken families or other bad situations also the authorities wouldn't have allowed them to adopt without stringent background checks and character profiles etc.

I get that people would be outraged just coz of their sexuality however you have no choice but to be mature about it tbh, this is becoming more of a reality and we can either reject it or accept and I for one would be fine about it as long as I know the kids are brought up correctly

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how is it common sense 

you said they will raise thier kids better than a lot of other parents out there 

you know nothing about them other than the fact that like to stab  each other up the poo pipe

you wait until the kids that have been brought up by gays in 50 years time show severe mental issues 

a child needs a mother and father 

not one mother or one father 

God forbid two mothers or two fathers- fuck western society

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Why cant they just raise like normally like other couples then

Posting vids of doing hair

Helping with homework

At the grocery store ffs

Thats not good parenting, thats being an attention seeking whore and using the children to get some fame, hence one of the pics shouting out to a website ''urban socialite''

All a farce 

• Upvote 7

how is it common sense 

you said they will raise thier kids better than a lot of other parents out there 

you know nothing about them other than the fact that like to stab  each other up the poo pipe

you wait until the kids that have been brought up by gays in 50 years time show severe mental issues 

a child needs a mother and father 

not one mother or one father 

God forbid two mothers or two fathers- f*ck western society

I get what your saying and totally agree, however what do you think is going to happen? do you think gays are just gonna suddenly disappear?

My outlook was more to try to make a positive from a far from ideal situation. The alternative would be to be hateful and rebellious and I aint got time for that

I said probably better 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

beacuse u are the same fool who complains the forum always talks about interacial relationships yet you are trying to steer the thread again in that direction 

much worse being said in this topic and think with all the talk of white women on here this relates to it

Why you suppressing peoples posts, like you mad

• Downvote 1

orrr maybe beacuse i am attempting to moderate the thread 

Deleting posts aint moderting the thread, thats suppressing information and spoiling the forum

Why aint you deleting comments that are worse then mine if that the case and going through other topics deleting posts that you dont like