black fathers

Admin.

No respect in the household and the over feminism of the black woman. Black men are weak from European thinking and not thinking back in our history and what kept us together. Most black men calling chicks whores so who are these women we are raising in society? Was your mother a whore when she had you? aint nobody going to answer that...

obviously its generalising but if anything gay men could be 'better' parents. imagine the shit gay guys go through, from school, family, work, daily living. even harder if ur black/asian/etc and also gay. so if they can get to be a productive, emotionally and temperamentally stable, which is more than i am as a young straight man, why shouldnt they raise kids?? and have no doubt social workers will verify that stuff

those kids will be brought up by two ppl that have been thru all the shit life can throw: rejection, isolation, peeps dismissing u cos of sumat u cant change etc... if theyve survived that theyre gona be well set up to raise kids that arent scared to think/act independently , the best thing u can give ur kid .

biggest problem is whether the kids can adjust to the life of being 'even more different than everyone else'; so e.g if hes a black kid, hes already got all the struggles that brings with the added thing of the family dynamics are different from everyone else confusin the kid even more

lot of black people i know, and on this forum too, love to stay ignaant when it comes to the batty riderz

same kinda culture with muslims (especially pakistanis cos i grew up around them) of acting openly disgusted abt something thats got nuffin to do with u lol