Uber

Mizchif

19 hours ago, kerser said:

Anyone tried uber pool

must be awkward 

My friend has....said it's very awkward lol.

/

Saturday night I saw two separate accidents both pretty bad involving what I can only assume was uber drivers. I find them to be pretty reckless so wasn't surprised 

Still uber everywhere 

46 minutes ago, Niall Ferguson said:

How?

Prob for people who were just taking it for social media.

• Upvote 4

One thing I don't like is how you can't book ahead

Why can't I go somewhere, I know I'm gonna be there 2 hours, book a cab for exact time, when you're ready to go it's there.

But no, you need to open the app when you need to use it.

I k ow they do this cause surge pricing makes more money in popular areas so you just get everyone to try bookmat the same time and take the highest bidder, but I would ven mind paying about extra to book ahead

3 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

How?

You get no leverage over boss man in case he takes the piss as theres no cash involved

And its generally more expensive ive found rather than the traditional way

Dont appreciate the suckage some of them give out just to get those 5 stars either 

lol at the shit reasoning

bossman tried to boops me once, took the long route home. as soon as i got out the cab, i opened up the app and went into their help section and said the don took a long route. they instantly calculated the quickest route and refunded me the difference

uber >

only neg is in winter when bossman breath stinks and he's been talking in the cab with the windows rolled up so when you step in it smells like shit

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Badman said:

You get no leverage over boss man in case he takes the piss as theres no cash involved

And its generally more expensive ive found rather than the traditional way

Dont appreciate the suckage some of them give out just to get those 5 stars either 

1. Bossman can't take the piss fam as the route is mapped out on the Sat Nav. If it's disputed you can contact Uber.

2. More expensive? Evidence please.

3. Wut

10 hours ago, Monday Bandele said:

lol at the shit reasoning

bossman tried to boops me once, took the long route home. as soon as i got out the cab, i opened up the app and went into their help section and said the don took a long route. they instantly calculated the quickest route and refunded me the difference

uber >

only neg is in winter when bossman breath stinks and he's been talking in the cab with the windows rolled up so when you step in it smells like shit

Interesting 

Need to contact the help section on a few trips then. 

Charged me £10 for a 2 mile trip across the road at Liverpool Street the other night.

I noticed they like to pretend like they don't know the route either.  About where do I turn.

Some of the maps are wrong if i know a better route i will just tell bossman and save time and money... Even getting to mine i see them going some long ass route 

On 27 April 2016 at 0:55 AM, Meticulous said:

^that is why if i ever take a cab its at least an exec. them man have some self awareness and hygiene 

Nah, I took an Uber Lux the other week and the fella who picked me up, after about 5 minutes, shouts over "Sir, do you mind if I make a call?" I said sound, go ahead. He rings some girl trying to sort out a smash. Asked if he could go round to hers that night. She said no. I started cracking up and the fella didn't say a word the rest of the journey.

By and large though Uber bangs. Their quest for good customer service makes it for me. As others have said, if the driver fucks up or they charge you a cancellation fee a quick email and it's refunded

• Upvote 1