Uber

Mizchif

My uber driver today is a madman

i said need to be there 1230 yh boss

eta says 1242

now its says 1228

doing 80 past speed cameras on a406 ?

These man have snapped

You man really are not on supporting local area taxi ranks (not black cabs)? That's what the world has come to, instead of being vex about serious shit, you moan because you don't want to phone a taxi firm to come get you. Instead, you give your money to these c*nt because "it's cheap" but don't see in the ling run the lack of tax makes it more expensive for you to live as the pay fuck all tax. Maybe someone on here should start a central London based taxi rank firm and create an app for it. I will not moan about how much money someone gets, black cabbies need to stfu though, even now they have things easy for them! But fuck them and fuck uber!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

You man really are not on supporting local area taxi ranks (not black cabs)? That's what the world has come to, instead of being vex about serious shit, you moan because you don't want to phone a taxi firm to come get you. Instead, you give your money to these c*nt because "it's cheap" but don't see in the ling run the lack of tax makes it more expensive for you to live as the pay fuck all tax. Maybe someone on here should start a central London based taxi rank firm and create an app for it. I will not moan about how much money someone gets, black cabbies need to stfu though, even now they have things easy for them! But fuck them and fuck uber!

LOL @ thinking all those cash in hand  taxi drivers and black cabbies declare all their earnijgs for Tax

• Like 2

9 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

you better have given him 5 stars and a tip

Did still...

everyone starts with 5 with me then i deduct stars for certain things, endangering my life, driving slow, chatting shit, fucking up the route etc....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Afroman said:

LOL @ thinking all those cash in hand  taxi drivers and black cabbies declare all their earnijgs for Tax

Would you rather a standard taxi man pay less tax (he still would pay some form of tax, all together would be more than uber) or let this multi billion dollar company? If you favour uber, I hope any business you create fails to a billion dollar company!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

I do too I never leave location on. Not even because of big brother- it drains  the battery like nothing else

Truss only couple apps fot that permission.

/

Payment is my biggest issue, ever tried pay by card on mini cab?... start talking about 10% card fee and it takes forever, the convienece of the way uber takes money >

Only couple cities where i prefer normal taxi to uber, like liverpool....

53 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

I weren't even coming for him like that as well

was literally a observation

/

I am fully African with a very aff name 

there's no slavery in this bloodline

can you say the same Justin?

Just because ur fully aff dont mean ur ancestors couldnt have been slaves you dunce. Proper thick comment to make, joke or not 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1