Uber

Mizchif

2 hours ago, Supermalt said:

Lol init, it's not that deep.

Actually is had some advertisments for some stuff on my gmail i think once trying to sell me a brand named after the 3 people in 1 of my whatsapp group chats.

18 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

I weren't even coming for him like that as well

was literally a observation

/

I am fully African with a very aff name 

there's no slavery in this bloodline

can you say the same Justin?

You are a slave, using a word used to subhumanise people such as yourself. 

I am from a family of slave owners and a family of slaves, that's what usually is the case being from the Caribbean. However, it's news to me that Africans were not enslaved by Europeans, didn't have their continent carved up to suit the Europeans and have millions die all over the continent by the guns of the Europeans and the enslaved Caribbean blacks. But hey, you are a modern day slave. Its a shame that statistically, if we both went for the same job, from the name on the cv, you could have more experience than me but I'll be most likely to be interviewed and get the job. That is one thing I can say.

John Slave, the europeans ruined your continent, rinsed your funds/raw material and used the slaves to defeat your army.

The fact that black slaves were in the Caribbean just shows how your people failed and parts of my DNA (Europeans) ruled your land and when they left, let dodgy cunts rule so they can still make money from you.

• Downvote 5

13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

coon gon coon

see how quickly his black nationalist/ activist jacket has been left at home

guy is actually proud to say parts of my dna ruled your land as if it werent were your ancestors were collected from 

its a disgrace..a fucking digrace 

You are a piece of foot crust. I always put the Caribbean before anyone else. You crying about disgrace when you use the n word like using the word "hello". Only a coon would use such a word. I think you and donkeys like you should fuck off to the states, then you can be with other c*nt who use that shitty word Willy nilly!

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

coon gon coon

see how quickly his black nationalist/ activist jacket has been left at home

guy is actually proud to say parts of my dna ruled your land as if it werent were your ancestors were collected from 

its a disgrace..a fucking digrace 

LOL guy sends for ones heritage and boast, then swiftly gets shown that his ancestors got mugged off, then crys like a baby. "Poor fucking me" arrogant c*nt trying to start "Africans v caribbeans"

Fuck You & eat fish heads!

People agreeing with this clown being a cry baby, then will use the biggest enslavement word associated to black people. That is the biggest disgrace! Modern day enslavement by the media. That's why you hear no other prejudice word for other races being used, because we are considered an entertainment/clowns. So keep using the n word and show your enslavement.

• Downvote 1

Back on topic. No matter how much guys moan, I do not see the logic in giving a company so much money knowing they actively do not pay tax although they make huge profits. Fair enough the average man, I have no beef with the average man who always gets targeted instead of the billionaires and Tories.

Uber shows the laziness and self degradation of humans. These same users will be left voters as well and moan about other shit where similar companies are doing the same thing in other industries.

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

please explain how my posts above display the purest 'enslaved mentality'? 

Both a product of modern day slavery as are most of us here, which in my estimation is not much different from slavery in the traditional sense, yet squabbling over our history of being enslaved and who is the bigger slave etc

Meanwhile our slave masters stay laughing/winning 

Whats product of modern day slavery?

I am here because my parents ducked out of Afftown , none of their parents or parents parents etc were brought here by force?

and even so how are the above posts displaying the purest enslaved mentality, you still havent answered my q.

I think most would agree that taking pride that my ancestors were not involved in the trans atlantic slave trade is the purest enslaved mentality - nothing about that even makes sense