Uber

Mizchif

Swear you was the one that was plugging this app hard.

cab in London is a cowboys business.

I hate cabs full stop. Usually try to know my price before going in. Regardless of what the machine may read.

Some black cab we took to our hotel the other day try charge us 50 quid tor a 5 mile drive. Near Hammersmith .

asked the c*nt if he knew where the hotel was. He said he did. Man went over the m4, went around the hotel around 3 times saying he can't find it. We ended up directing him.

We gave him 20 quid and told him fuck off.

Nah uber has saved me nuff times

Take cab a lot so I roughly know the prices

i was at a girls house. wanted to go home at 1am. if using a car, she lives literally 8 minutes from my house. if i took bus it would have been about 20 all in all. i called local cabs... 'sorry we have no cabs in that area'

how is this life... downloaded uber and it said 2 mins away. i looked at it like fuck normal cabs, so shit cant even do a service they were meant to do

go to "FARE QUOTE"

TYPE IN YOUR END DESTINATION AND THE AVERAGE PRICINGS WILL SHOW

This is what I always do before I ever send for a uber car. If surge pricing is going on, that usually lasts no longer than 20 mins and I just tell the app to tell me when it's over. Then get an Uber at normal price.

how hard is it to turn your GPS off though?

I think the issue is you're giving unlicensed cab drivers the appearance of being trusted by putting the Uber brand on it

and I think the reason for the gov gave as a reason for shutting them down was not doing proper background checks