Uber

Mizchif

boris Johnson now claiming they are breaking the law. KMT.

these f*cking black cabs are like secretaries, and studio engineers complaining that technology is costing them their jobs after all that hard graft learning shorthand and how to use boards. as if in 15 years they wont become extinct, and just be tokens like a red phone box

by using the hailo app?

i reckon half of the people complaining that taxis dont stop for them are trying to hail an offline taxi

they always stop for me but whether they actually take me where i want to go is another story

if i cbb id secretly film them and make a panorama out of it. penalize all these wankers

Nah them other apps are fugazee

One cab man from some app called Kabee try bump man booked the cab to egg via old Kent road McDonald's

When we got in the cab man told him nah just go mcds and the Kentish Town fuck egg

Man put the postcode in for the Kentish Town add and cancelled it

Drove to egg

Then try start a new fare from egg to Kentish

I had to tell boss look we both grown men we both know wa gwan here we either do it the easy way or the hard way, boss started talking smack told me come out the car like he was offering me out so I got out the cab

Obviously the foreign chicks that were with us got out too

My cousin in the passenger side front seat was getting out and donny starts driving with all the doors open cuz had to jump back in to not get hit by the doors

These times I had to run down the cab which was swerving left and right due to my cuz and the driver doing one of them die hard car fight scenes

Guy had the audacity to call jakes after my cuz pulled the handbrake like we were tryna cut

Very bad customer experience

Uber>>

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can see both sides of the argument.

If I was in central and there was mad traffic and I needed to get somewhere quick I'd get a black cab.

If I was going home from a night out in central however I'd get an uber.

Both have there uses.

I find it easier to order an uber which is usually a couple of mins away rather then stand there with my arm out hoping a black can stops for me and

will pay much more to hear them moan about shit

Sat nav renders all those years studying as a bit of a moot point

Personally, I don't care what a cabbie had to do to get his licence and to arrive at this point in time where they are picking me up... I just want to them to arrive promptly and to take me to my destination for a reasonable fare

More time, thats Uber

Cabbies should lower the fares, make it easy for me to be picked up as a black male.....basically improve your level of service and i'd use you more often

• Upvote 1

Nah them other apps are fugazee

One cab man from some app called Kabee try bump man booked the cab to egg via old Kent road McDonald's

When we got in the cab man told him nah just go mcds and the Kentish Town f*ck egg

Man put the postcode in for the Kentish Town add and cancelled it

Drove to egg

Then try start a new fare from egg to Kentish

I had to tell boss look we both grown men we both know wa gwan here we either do it the easy way or the hard way, boss started talking smack told me come out the car like he was offering me out so I got out the cab

Obviously the foreign chicks that were with us got out too

My cousin in the passenger side front seat was getting out and donny starts driving with all the doors open cuz had to jump back in to not get hit by the doors

These times I had to run down the cab which was swerving left and right due to my cuz and the driver doing one of them die hard car fight scenes

Guy had the audacity to call jakes after my cuz pulled the handbrake like we were tryna cut

Very bad customer experience

Uber>>

Pmsl, a yo Wtf.

Cabbies should lower the fares, make it easy for me to be picked up as a black male.....basically improve your level of service and i'd use you more often

more or less what i said to uncle, his reply was he does pick up black males and sometimes he doesn't, he also understands why others don't coz some don't help themselves

anyway he just couldn't get over what he had to do to be a cabbie,

tried to tell him respectfully he needs to move with the times, it's only a matter of time (if he hasn't alread) before he really feels the decrease in fares/money