People who don't have Insta/twitter:

kerser

To address what I am being accused of allot of the time I post when I am at work so obviously I don't have vip2 on when I am writing a reply. I usually write my reply in outlook hence all the unneeded places I press

enter. I then copy and paste into the vip2 reply box.

yeah I use twitter for promoting myself as a brand and networking lol. But yeah I sometimes write ramdom stuff like its cold outside or mention what I just eat. Find allot of it force. Sometimes I @ people but delete the tweet as it looks like breading

• 3 weeks later...

you can use twitter and not broadcast your life or talk a bag of sh*t

like use it for news/updates/promos etc

This

I have twitter and have never tweeted and don't follow any people. Just news sites, stores, blogs, promo stuff.

Both insta and twitter can be tailored to what you want and you don't have to actively participate to get something out of it. If all you follow on insta is a bunch of selfie cunts and import models then of course that is all you are gonna get. If you want genuinely good photography etc its up to you to follow those types of people.

• Upvote 1