What do you think modern society is doing wrong but we have been doing it for so long it seems normal?

Don Crack

Whats wrong with Soy?

So much is wrong with soy. I know someone that grew a tumour. Stopped drinking soy and then it went away. But where did our obsession with eating high protein foods come from? European thinking telling you its good for your brain? lol I know in Africa we were not eating these high protein diets in the tropics.

Whats wrong with Soy?

So much is wrong with soy. I know someone that grew a tumour. Stopped drinking soy and then it went away.

PMSL NO U DONT

Well if i dont, keep drinking your soy (that isnt even a real food)

But this just shows how Europeans have fucked with us and we sit and take it

Whats wrong with Soy?

So much is wrong with soy. I know someone that grew a tumour. Stopped drinking soy and then it went away.

PMSL NO U DONT

But this just shows how Europeans have f*cked with us and we sit and take it

I'm not questioning the health risks of soybean oil and soy protein being used in processed food

im saying that the acedote you just made up is obviously a preposterous lie used to back up something you've recently read that you don't properly understand

how does one drink soy mate?

where was this mate's tumour of yours?

why lie

Whats wrong with Soy?

PMSL NO U DONT

I'm not questioning the health risks of soybean oil and soy protein being used in processed food

im saying that the acedote you just made up is obviously a preposterous lie used to back up something you've recently read that you don't properly understand

why lie

So you are saying i dont properly understand why soy is bad for human consumption? Ok Mr European thinker. What is it i dont properly understand since you seem to know so much? And you said this perosn is my mate! You seem to know so much or you are trolling. Which is it?

Whats you view on peanuts crack?

Nuts just irritate the colon too much. Handful of nuts a week is fine. Eat most of your diet high in protein for a few days you will feel like crap. Thats when you start going towards caffeine drinks for some source of energy since the protein is just wrecking your G.I tract.

Whats wrong with Soy?

PMSL NO U DONT

why lie

So you are saying i dont properly understand why soy is bad for human consumption? Ok Mr European thinker. What is it i dont properly understand since you seem to know so much? And you said this perosn is my mate! You seem to know so much or you are trolling. Which is it?

can you answer my questions first please mate then I'll get to yours