CHIRAQ: Chief Keef & Chicago's Rap Underground

Bobby Reds

You know you lot that rate this Keef guy and that kind of trash are you just tr0lling saying its good or are you serious?

I cant understand how this guy even got a deal in the first place

The raps, the lyrics and beats are beyond sh*t

Is it just that rap has become so bad that the likes of Keef, macklemore etc are getting deals as rap as reached rock bottom and there is no way up

Certain rappers are probably spinning in there graves knowing modern day listeners of hip hop rate this sh*t, its so sad to see rap has gone this way

You don't think a lot of og rappers were saying the same thing about gangsta rap?

chi is basically just the US equivilant to uk rap we get like fekky and giggs etc

No ones trying to be nas.

/

lil-durk-baby-mama-515.png

:rofl:

dont think she is even pregnant in that pic

You know you lot that rate this Keef guy and that kind of trash are you just tr0lling saying its good or are you serious?

Is it just that rap has become so bad that the likes of Keef, macklemore etc are getting deals as rap as reached rock bottom and there is no way up

Certain rappers are probably spinning in there graves knowing modern day listeners of hip hop rate this sh*t, its so sad to see rap has gone this way

You don't think a lot of og rappers were saying the same thing about gangsta rap?

chi is basically just the US equivilant to uk rap we get like fekky and giggs etc

/

She looks like that little britain am i bothered character

I would be so gutted if i ever breeded a ting like that

certain niggas have no shame

but he's got fame and money now so the amount of sexy tings he will beat should just about make up for it

pretty sure in that Doc she mentioned that she already had a son when they met.

No excuse for even pretending to settle with that.

tbf i cant hate a man for falling in love

/

I know even back in the day you had that Master P trash but this chi rap is tr0ll garbage rap

Its like they are reaching to see who can make the shittest music and and the shitter the better the music is rated 

Keef is one of the best tr0lls that ever lived I will give him that, tr0lled the sh*t out the rap game

• Downvote 1

/

I know even back in the day you had that Master P trash but this chi rap is tr0ll garbage rap

Its like they are reaching to see who can make the shittest music and and the shitter the better the music is rated 

Keef is one of the best tr0lls that ever lived I will give him that, tr0lled the sh*t out the rap game

lil bibby is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBpZirLcOM

• Upvote 1

/

She looks like that little britain am i bothered character

I would be so gutted if i ever breeded a ting like that

certain niggas have no shame

but he's got fame and money now so the amount of sexy tings he will beat should just about make up for it

pretty sure in that Doc she mentioned that she already had a son when they met.

No excuse for even pretending to settle with that.

NO

Durk breeded her twice!

Angelo and Bella