Sign in to follow this  
shaian

modelspace.com

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

coz of all these fresh off guys tellin them their over buff n sh*t tryna hit itgettin it in their head that they actually are

Or a singer or Myspace Celeb??!! & they're not bothered by the 'haters' can't forget the 'haters'..

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

another thing is everyone being on a hype about being different and not like evryone else blah blahi been through so much in my life blah blah

They just book themselves into photoshoots and assume they areOnly thing they're able to do with their lives.

same reason every nigga is a rapper or suttin
LOL Init. Guys from college and school ive seen on myspace apparently rap, its a joke!The girls gimme joke though, you can tell most of them have gone to the saaaaaaame studio u no da 1s where da guys outside topshop ask u if u wana do a photoshoot which u in actual fact pay for den try call demselves a model.

everyones a rapper, model, producer or t-shirt designer.without the internet all these would just be ravers.

another thing is everyone being on a hype about being different and not like evryone else blah blahi been through so much in my life blah blah
them lines are classicI dont even read through their profile and reading that, cause it will tell the same old story, as the previous 'different' myspace chick's profile Ive read

everyones a rapper, model, producer or t-shirt designer.without the internet all these would just be ravers.
Since when did t-shirt designing become a phaze?f*ck all their spray painting/drawing sh*t

Guest SHO FACE GOON

thats the thing with myspacetoo many bedroom models and bedroom mc's

the haters is jokesevery 1 has haters. im thinkin myspace nearly has a BILLION people on it. so how come when i go on there i see the same people on sooo many diff pages, its just one big circle which isnt even that big. once your a bait face ur seen everywhere

Since when did t-shirt designing become a phaze?f*ck all their spray painting/drawing sh*t
yeah not sure the t shirt designer is a phaze, but there are some ppl who are wanting to do it and just doin nuthin. like a smily face on a shirt and they have a 'company'

And how comes EVERYONE says, under the 'music' section, 'Ill listen to anything'
It's air though.I'll give em some of my soft rock or techno shiz..see what they saying.

exactly. when i had a rock tune on my page i got BARE message from females askin why im listening to that 'white peoples msuic'

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
exactly. when i had a rock tune on my page i got BARE message from females askin why im listening to that 'white peoples msuic'
lmaomine wasnt so extreme when i had bullet for my valentinejus like why u got that on ur pageimma get some ectro techno sh*t after i get bored of the jeezy video

the joke thing is, everyone is 'trying' to do this and that, but they dont actually do anything.i doubt most of them dont know what groundwork means

i kno a guy who done painted t'smade a myspace2 weeks later,'this is long, this t shirt thing isnt popping off like i thought it would' i askeddid u advertise?NOdid u speak to people?NOwhat did u do then?add a couple ppl, chat to a couple chicks. YEAur gonna get big doin that.

all the above n i hate wen they spam artists pages,
yep,especially with that 'guess who tracking ur myspace page' sh*t

I hate looking at myspaces with people assuming they have 'haters'Only haters they have are theirselves