The EPL's worst forwards

Davicious X

There are some truly woeful (Was gonna say strikers but they're not) forwards in the premier league, but which ones make you think "How the hell are you earning that much?"

To follow will be "The EPL's worst midfielders", "The EPL's worst defenders, and "The EPL's worst Keepers".

So name your starting forwards for the worst team in the EPL.

Since he's on screen right now, I'll name Jozy Altidore. He'd probably score a truck load in a sunday league team but does he even score?

This is a subject I feel strongly about

Bare fast/strong f*cking shitters

Jerome

Altidore

Anichebe

Agnonlahor

Cole

These man need to f*ck off and play rugby league

Make me sick

Bit harsh to put gabby in there..While I agree with the others, I also see the value of such players

although they aren't clinical and don't have good 1st touches - they all bring an awful lot to the side

Anichebe was outstanding last season, Cole has been a handful all his career

Unfortunately they have been fast-tracked because of their physical prowess and missed out on improving technically (the basics)

I hate walters but as a coach/manager i'd pick him 7/10 over pennant

Gabby is a handful, speed for fucking days and great persistence, he will trouble the best defenders around.

That along with out of the blue moments of magic make him a decent option.

Cole is a much better footballer than he has shown in the last 5 years, he must be 1 of them soft in the head guys, talent but no confidence it looks like.

Borini is pretty pants imo, I know he got a few at Roma last season but everytime I watch him I get infuriated.

Anichebe should be fly half for Warrington Wolves.

• 6 months later...