Baboom the new MySpace?

Don Crack

no music site is going to touch soundcloud in a long while tbh.

• Upvote 3

Yeah but Soundcloud kind of sucks. There is no personality. Definitely room for one of these

prefer that tbh, im on it to listen to music, not to look at poorly designed graphics and such

they could probably enable the facebook style cover images which a few of the bigger artists have to all users but they dont need to do much more.

Yeah but Soundcloud kind of sucks. There is no personality. Definitely room for one of these

prefer that tbh, im on it to listen to music, not to look at poorly designed graphics and such

they could probably enable the facebook style cover images which a few of the bigger artists have to all users but they dont need to do much more.

This 

I love sound cloud great networking tool even upgraded to have an unlimited account last week

soundcloud is for artists tryna get their music out asap no frills no gimmicks

so as nice as wallpapers borders and all that shit wud be its not needed, minimal approach serves it well

for me i find new music by seeing hu d ppl i follow follow or who they retweet or comment on its very basic very easy

yeah they could improve the discover section tbh, but it doesnt need 'more personality'