Sign in to follow this  
Guest haze-e

Whos Your Money On...?

Guest haze-e

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts 1 Real Madrid 34 20 6 8 55 34 21 66 2 Barcelona 34 19 9 6 64 30 34 66 3 Valencia 35 20 5 10 50 32 18 65 4 Sevilla 34 19 7 8 59 32 27 64 I gotta say valencia - everyone who knew me from RWD knows my teams are United and Valencia but in truth it will probably be retained by barca

who has the hardest/easiest run inP.S Premier League take note. THIS is a real title race

Allow a title getting decided on head to heads and goal difference though. If 2 teams finish on same points then they should play eachother for the title.

I want Valencia but I dont think they will. Left themselves too much to do.(Joaquin has finally started actually doing somethign though)Real Madrid will probabaly win it. But I hope they dont, cant stand them. Would prefer Barca won it.

Table needs updating but other than that hmmm Madrid have the easiest of run ins but could still slip up.Tough call cause this is the league which no one has wanted to win until now.

real and barca have 69 sevilla 67valencia 65

Want Becks to win something, but they are kinda sh*t at the back.Barca impressed me today, thought they were gunna flop.I hope Sevilla flop.

Real Madrids to lose.I hope they win it.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Capeelo will do what he does - win trophies. Then leave next year. Madrid have got the eaier run in and are the form team.

Guest Juno
P.S Premier League take note. THIS is a real title race
seriously