Parking Fines

seven

Right

so i got 3 parking tickets on my own road which have now escalated to £90 from £30

reason for me refusing to pay is that i bought my permit for my road but then it kept on dropping out of sight then those d*cks ticketed it each time the permit wasnt shown.

i have got proof to show when i took my permit out and all that to show it was before i got all these tickets.

is there any way i can worm my way out of this one?

what happens if i just leave it

or

can i just tell them iam broke and offer to pay £10 a month

Pay it first, then dispute. I'm sure they can't prove that the permit wasn't on display anywhere on your vehicle.

pretty sure they take photos nowadays

yh they do

what iam thinkin of doin is ringin saying that i lost it then rang up the ticket ppl to send another one and the replacement got delayed in the post

fuck just givin away 270

no way

/ why don't u just ring them n ask

VIP2 was your first thought to go to.

ffs

LoL @ ringing those cunts.. 

They never seem to have a body that you can speak to over the phone. Its usually in writing. 

When you also visit the council they always have one excuse like no one seems to be responsible for dealing other than 'pay here' machine 

Its a lose - lose situation regardless of putting things into writing

Ill pay it chaps and keep it moving. If its a private car park ignore.

Got stung a few months ago. Tried the dispute approach ended up paying double.

Had two of th

What's the worst that can I happen if I leave it

Iam hearing they can take my whip is this true?

Heard the same. Its possible. it will keep stacking up and all sorts of add ons. 

Unless you want to be one of these thun dons forever fighting the law.

Right

so i got 3 parking tickets on my own road which have now escalated to £90 from £30

reason for me refusing to pay is that i bought my permit for my road but then it kept on dropping out of sight then those d*cks ticketed it each time the permit wasnt shown.

i have got proof to show when i took my permit out and all that to show it was before i got all these tickets.

If you had a valid permit then photocopy it and include it when you send bk the tickets to appeal.

If I had a valid permit I wouldn't be paying shit.

If they are council parking tickets then appeal asap, the council can take your car if worst comes to worst yes.

Right

If you had a valid permit then photocopy it and include it when you send bk the tickets to appeal.

If I had a valid permit I wouldn't be paying sh*t.

This is what iam sayin

Just wasn't displayed when they slapped the tickets on

But was still on the system

What's the worst that can I happen if I leave it

Iam hearing they can take my whip is this true?

Heard the same. Its possible. it will keep stacking up and all sorts of add ons. 

Unless you want to be one of these thun dons forever fighting the law.

Zero fucks given.

Right

If I had a valid permit I wouldn't be paying sh*t.

This is what iam sayin

Just wasn't displayed when they slapped the tickets on

But was still on the system

It needs to be displayed