Advice: Friend seeing another friends sister without my friend knowing

The Somalian

Well as always there is some history to this when I was 16 started college made new friends there was 3 of us who was tight, but then my bredrin started seeing bredrins sister who was 14 at the time I said nothing but it split up the friendship between them.

Fast forward last week a next bredrin came around, told me he is now checking the sister but my bredrin has not told him yet. I told him to tell him ASAP. I forgot about it 2 days later he comes around and is on the phone. Gives me the phone and its my bredrins sister I try and avoid the obvious question and made small talk. Man just phoned me again saying he don't know what to do as he knows about what happened the last time.

What would you do? I don't want to lie behind my boys back, and I don't want to be involved but I know it will be revealed I knew about this all along. What would you do I dont want this to strain my relationship with my boy?