If your dad was cheating on your Mum

kerser

anti males

Nothing to do with being anti male it's just not about subscribing to gender based personality traits that you know are wrong because it helps you to justify you doing wrong.

If you saw your sister's husband cheating on her would you let it go? How about your daughter's husband?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

anti males

Nothing to do with being anti male it's just not about subscribing to gender based personality traits that you know are wrong because it helps you to justify you doing wrong.

If you saw your sister's husband cheating on her would you let it go? How about your daughter's husband?

my sister's and daughter's husbands are not my own relatives. I'm not caught in the middle, I'm always on my sister's and daughter's side. Stupid comparison. 

You're asking a man to pick one of his 2 parents and get in the middle of their shit. Not the same. 

Imagine knowing your Dad is coming back to your Mum with a dirty mouth and feeling no way... 

Some of you take this male excuse to an different level, before you want to defend infidelity in men as natures path please explain where along the line you lost your instincts to protect your Mother. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

anti males

my sister's and daughter's husbands are not my own relatives. I'm not caught in the middle, I'm always on my sister's and daughter's side. Stupid comparison. 

You're asking a man to pick one of his 2 parents and get in the middle of their sh*t. Not the same. 

Maybe they are stupid comparisons but I didn't make them, you did so what's your point?

But seen as you want to make comparisons his reasoning for saying he'd bly his dad was that 'he is a man', so are his sister's or daughter's husbands not men?

the husband is a nobody, Your daughter is Your daughter.

You protect Your own first, Your daughter and sister being Your own, then when it comes to 2 of Your own, You either stay out, or side with someone. 

His reasoning is that when it is 2 of his own, he sides with the male, for his given reason. 

the husband is a nobody, Your daughter is Your daughter.

You protect Your own first, Your daughter and sister being Your own, then when it comes to 2 of Your own, You either stay out, or side with someone. 

His reasoning is that when it is 2 of his own, he sides with the male, for his given reason. 

Nah you're deflecting and changing what he said which was that his expectation of a man is that he's going to be adulterous and that's what the majority of the responses in this topic revolve around - that as a man it's acceptable to cheat.

in that case, the above is my answer to the daughter and sister thing

if one is my people and their partner isn't, I will snitch on the person who isn't my people.

if both are my people, depending on the relationships I have, I may stay out, I may tell the man he is being cheated on. 

Nah would never tell...

Put yourself in his shoes... Imagine your child snitching on you to yout wife ffs

Sameway tho I'd take my mums side tho if she found out

If I liked my dad I'd grass on my mum tho or force her to tell... But I don't so boy