Sign in to follow this  
shaian

white chicks

certain parts were funny. you know dem scenes where you gotta keep rewinding over and over lol"bags are in the car Jose'""err, the name's Gomez""what-everrrrrrrr"lool biggrin.gifhowever, i dont ever remember the film being over-rated as such.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

u cnt really expect much froma film like thatits good for what it is

its meant to be ottentertainment for the masses got some decent bitsthe thousand miles solo

It was ott but it had some funny parts.
Yh wid da black brudda, he was quite funny.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Wouldn't waste my time with it. Wayans brothers are Overrated IMO. Do too many stupid films.

Wouldn't waste my time with it. Wayans brothers are Overrated IMO. Do too many stupid films.
that why they r funnycoz its stupid

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
White girls isn't funny. Was that film where one of them was a baby funny.Just looks over stupid to me.

White girls isn't funny. Was that film where one of them was a baby funny.Just looks over stupid to me.
lol

Was gonna watch this but couldnt be botheredIt came on tv quicktime thoFilm was jokes from what i remember

It was ott but it had some funny parts.
Yh wid da black brudda, he was quite funny.
LOOL@ that part of him singin to one of the Wayans Brothers. And how man was pissed when he found out they weren't WHITE biggrin.gif

yeh wen that guy is singing in the car its classic cinema stillwen ther dun up as wite chyx they also look funny (eerie)cba to watch that little man film tho,looks sh*t

yeh wen that guy is singing in the car its classic cinema stillwen ther dun up as wite chyx they also look funny (eerie)cba to watch that little man film tho,looks sh*t
I seen some of it but I fell asleep.