Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um no one seems to be saying much about Vorm being Spurs starting keeper after next season. All I'm seeing is Lloris leaving next summer cos Vorm is quality enough to start at most teams in the prem, moving to spurs is a silly move for him unless he is going to play.

1 year waiting to play then that starting spot is his once Barca/Real sign Lloris. 

Not good enough to be Swansea's #1 though  :/

Um no one seems to be saying much about Vorm being Spurs starting keeper after next season. All I'm seeing is Lloris leaving next summer cos Vorm is quality enough to start at most teams in the prem, moving to spurs is a silly move for him unless he is going to play.

1 year waiting to play then that starting spot is his once Barca/Real sign Lloris.

Not good enough to be Swansea's #1 though :/

Wasn't he injured most of last season?

Not good enough to be Swansea's #1 though :/

Wasn't he injured most of last season?

Swansea fans said he hasn't been the same since Tevez's shot injured him :lol:

Swansea didn't rate him, made him #2 him and let him leave for under 3 mil 

why would we choose bargain vorm as #1 when lloris will be sold for 40m+

Good 2nd choice to rotate with brad for a season in the cups

why would we choose bargain vorm as #1 when lloris will be sold for 40m+

Good 2nd choice to rotate with brad for a season in the cups

Will eat my hat if he reaches that much, how much did you cop for?

lol PSG will sign Lloris. Sirugu will go italy

levy>>>

all about the interest payments

Trust, no surprise if Vorm is #1 next season

Simple sun/mirror type logic smh

• Downvote 2