Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its normally the arsenal fans with the doo doo opinions tbh

• Upvote 1

show me where he bagged nearly 30 goals last season

he wasnt living up to his potential last yr - still very inconsistent,he had odd moments of brilliance but he was still moping about the pitch alot uninterested from what i saw - but again that might be to do with the dire milan team

i hope brendan gets the best out of him tbh

Nah word is its a £100million if u include signing on fees and sh*t

World record then? don;t be silly.

obvs won't be world record because real madrid are receiving £70million and the world record transfer was/is £85million

I'm talking about the whole deal. the contract(250k or more for 5 years) (signing on fee/Agent fee £5 million +) etc

thus it being a 100million deal

Bv5US8CCEAAlOkd.jpg

9720__9261__508737057ap002_liverpool_un_

Liverpool can confirm they have completed the signing of Italy striker Mario Balotelli, subject to registration.

The 24-year-old sealed his switch to Anfield from AC Milan after passing a medical and agreeing a long-term deal to become the Reds' ninth signing of the summer so far.

Balotelli said: "I'm very happy. We've been talking about coming here and now I'm happy to be here.

"Liverpool are one of the best teams here in England and the football is very good here.

"It's a great team with young players, and that's why I came here."

Balotelli joins Liverpool after a year-and-a-half with Milan, where he scored 30 goals in 54 appearances.

The forward already has experience of playing in the Barclays Premier League having represented Manchester City, where he helped them to the title in 2012 after moving from Inter Milan.

Balotelli has also clinched several other winners' medals during his career so far, which include the Champions League, three Serie A championships and an FA Cup.

He has won 33 caps for Italy and scored 13 goals for his country.