Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how many people have trials

Barcelona try sign kebbie from Leeds couple years ago, couldn't tell you where he is now

Doesn't mean anything

This statement is so ignorant I don't even know where to begin.

Tell me how many British youths are offered trials by Barcelona then.

I can't speak on Kebbie as I never saw him play but there must have been considerable talent for Barcelona to show an interest, to say attention from a club that size "doesn't mean anything" is ridiculous.

There are a number of reasons why someone may not fulfil their potential, much of which has nothing to do with talent.

I've watched Snodgrass play for the last 8 years, I can fully see why he was offered trials all over the place which he turned down to develop at a small club like Livingston.

• Upvote 2

You know how many people have trials

Barcelona try sign kebbie from Leeds couple years ago, couldn't tell you where he is now

Doesn't mean anything

This statement is so ignorant I don't even know where to begin.

Tell me how many British youths are offered trials by Barcelona then.

“And things went so well for me at Livingston that I thought I might be going to Barcelona at one point.

“I’d been seen by them while playing with Scotland Under-20s at the World Cup in Canada.

“Livi’s chief executive Vivien Kyles actually spoke to someone at the Nou Camp but the move fizzled out and I was heartbroken at the time.

Link to where he actually got offered a trial?

• Downvote 2