Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

Just checked newsnow..whole heap of sources say we've put a bid in for balotelli...not sure what to make of this.

as good as he is, the guys a proper liability

would rogers would be able to tame him? :lol:

read it'll be a loan deal first with option to buy, £17.5 m's for balo would be good bit of business imo

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked newsnow..whole heap of sources say we've put a bid in for balotelli...not sure what to make of this.

as good as he is, the guys a proper liability

would rogers would be able to tame him? :lol:

read it'll be a loan deal first with option to buy, £17.5 m's for balo would be good bit of business imo

Yeah i hear that, but he's got to mature one day, cant be going from club to club doing dumb shit for his whole career.

Hopefully the penny drops.

Mario with his head screwed on would be a GREAT signing for us.

Guest Gooner_Man

I want Balo for Arsenal.

No thank you he's a liability. At best a scorer of great goals rather than a great goal scorer.

Since returning to Italy, he has scored 30 goals in 54 games, the same amount he scored for City in 80 games.

I bet at least 35% of those are from the spot and pool already have a couple of quality penalty takers!

• Downvote 1

A gamble but one I'm fully on board with.

He's got talent by the shed load with a questionable work ethic, but it's easy to forget he's still only 24.

I hope he's ready to apply himself and fulfil the outrageous amount of potential he has. Dr Peters is going to be busy.

And £16 million is an absolute steal, worst comes to worst we can offload him in a few years for £10 million easy.

• Upvote 1

A gamble but one I'm fully on board with.

He's got talent by the shed load with a questionable work ethic, but it's easy to forget he's still only 24.

I hope he's ready to apply himself and fulfil the outrageous amount of potential he has. Dr Peters is going to be busy.

And £16 million is an absolute steal, worst comes to worst we can offload him in a few years for £10 million easy.

Great signing

/

I can see us going for remy now