Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one cah we didnt have one replacement for Suarez. The plan was always to turn Sturridge into the main forward with a wide forward coming in. Over the course of the summer we have been linked with a lot of wide forwards. Signed Markovic pretty much our first choice target we had been linked with him before he went Benfica. We cant land that World class wide forward after Sanchez wanted to go arsenal. Reus wont come. Pedro is staying at barca. Greizmann signed for AM. Di Maria is a AM now. So there isnt that many world class wide players out there who are willing to move. Sign Markovic a young player with a high ceiling and add another striker of Sturridge ilk incase he gets injured = Balotelli. So thats what i mean by I dont necessarily believe Rodgers said if Suarez leaves I HAVE to get Sanchez it was just a case of Ian Ayre sitting with the barca men discussing the Suarez deal and they brought up they wanted to sell Sanchez and we were interested because he is a player that would fit with what we are doing atm. He wanted to go London and we signed our first target young Lazar.

Guest Gooner_Man

Retards in here. Liverpool wanted Sanchez to replace Suarez and didn't land him, Mario is a compromise a good one admittedly. Dumb faggots have no logic.

How has Wenger f*cked up?

He's not f*cked up yet as the window isn't closed

But

Giroud

Exactly the window isn't closed am sure we've passed up on Balotelli for a good reason and the dumb fucks who keep noggin my real spit try get this post to -10

Wenger was right not to sign Balotelli at the time. Fee was a lot higher then...

I think Remy is moe debatable than Balotelli IMO, from a Wenger point of view and he passed that up too, and a large part of thats to do with the fee... 8m is such a small gamble. Yes its probably 60-70k a week more expensive than Sanogo but I'd know who I'd rather have, who will score more goals/win you more games, and who less frustrating...

The 16m now for Balotelli, makes you think Wenger should be interested, but again its more to do with the low price, than the player/person.

• Upvote 1

The QPR boss told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “Balotelli is a fantastic talent. I’ve got a lad here called Adel Taarabt [who was on loan at Milan last season], who’s not the best trainer and hasn’t always got the best attitude, and I spoke to him and he told me, ‘if you think I’m bad, you should see Balotelli!’

“So good luck to Brendan Rodgers! I reckon Steven Gerrard will sort him out.”

arry on balo

Lol hes still mad we didnt sign Remy

Remy aint balos levels behave

/

Fuck pool