Dark Souls II

Esquilax

still aint finished the first :lol: was at some place where the ground was invisible and I had to run across the sky without falling off, got pissed off and haven't returned since

just watched the first vid, can't wait will definitely be getting this

• 1 month later...

will prob get it over the summer

ofc by then higher level players will invade my world and I'll end up hiding behind boxes or something till they get bored and leave :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

PMSL

That didn't happen to me. Never even knew he could grab you my dodge game was nuts. But that swift shoulder barge got me nearly every time. Always expected him to swing again and the shoulder just came outta nowhere. 

Took about 6/7 attempts to kill him but Jesus the pressure it puts you under lmao.

Game is a madness. I thought Ninja Gaiden was hard. This laughs at that.

there's just so much pain waiting for you down the road

d7622d8c2c00a674f7db25cf22d6638da322dcc80325796ba06d3780450357ce.jpg

just try not to get too attached to any souls you're carrying :lol: 

/

I wish I could play it again without knowing where every enemy is, that first run through is something else

• Upvote 1

Death is defo everywhere. My soul retrieval game has been ON POINT so far though. Do not expect it to continue tho. I don't even remember where I died before I turned off last play through. 

I just don't understand why the game is so brutal lool. Literally no tutorial. No slowly slowly. Just throw you in the deep end sink or swim bitxh.

Refreshing experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:( I've fully forgotten the names of places and bosses, had to google that one

you're in (or were in )one of the most hilariously invasion heavy areas of the game

Screen_5H.0.jpg

hope you had fun :lol:

I'm lucky. My PS+ has run out so I don't get invaded atm. But that area was still ghey 

Stuck in cathedral of the deep atm. Two giant monsters wanna slap me off the edge. No problem. Ive learnt the timing so dodging the swings is fine... I just dunno what to do now. Pulled a couple levers that raised some bridge like platforms but I'm baffled. Gonna cook in a sec and mull it over. I refuse to use a guide. 

54 minutes ago, Agent31 said:

I would do some co-op with you but your PSN finished.

Have you played bloodborne?

Nope. First soulsbourne game I've ever touched. Didn't reeeeeally know what I was getting myself in for. Will probably play bloodbourne after this tbh. Defo enjoying the challenge of this. Frustrating as hell though.

Will sort out my PS+ soon and bang some co-op. Add me anyway if you haven't JumperThePervert