Dark Souls II

Esquilax

Took out the deacons AND the Abyss Watchers within like 5mins of each other. AW was first time as well. 

Felt like a true champion.

Set foot into the Catacombs after... I'm getting slaughtered by fucking skeletons... Was brought right back to reality loool.

• Upvote 1

worst thing about them skeletons is the uneasy feeling of knowing if you don't move on fast enough, they'll respawn behind you

Dark Souls anxiety <<<<<<<<<<<<<

• 4 weeks later...

Took some time off coz I just couldn't get through Irithyll of the Boreal valley, just came back today and sped through it like it was nothing...

OH HAIIIIIIII!!!

Only fucking Pontiff Sulyvhan waiting for me... Why have i tried him 10 times and only hit him twice :/

Thought fuck this I'm going to take out Dancer

:lolno:

Fucking bitch. Love her stage music but these two bosses are slapping me about like I'm some jobber. 

Dancer just has sooooo many moves I can't read what she's doing. Pontiff is just a c*nt.

• Upvote 1

Pissed I didn't get Dancer on stream but hey I ain't no youtuber lol. No scheduled uploads and shit.

Catch that last vid if you have an hour guys. Its a good one :)

"Don't forget to subscribe"

"Every like helps"

PMSL.

Dancer, Dragonslayer and Oceiros all killed today... Fucking Gundyr giving me shit.

Pontiff being an arse as per usual.

Oh BTW it was only yesterday I truly realised what Strength does to scale weapon damage loool. Why I'm running through these bosses now. 

34 fucking hours it took me to realise.

1 hour ago, Haze-e said:

Dancer, Dragonslayer and Oceiros all killed today... Fucking Gundyr giving me shit.

Pontiff being an arse as per usual.

Oh BTW it was only yesterday I truly realised what Strength does to scale weapon damage loool. Why I'm running through these bosses now. 

34 fucking hours it took me to realise.

:rofl::rofl:

think it happens to everyone on their first playthrough

Dark Souls 1 I spent the first couple hours using a broken sword hilt wondering why the enemies were so tough :lol: 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

:rofl::rofl:

think it happens to everyone on their first playthrough

Dark Souls 1 I spent the first couple hours using a broken sword hilt wondering why the enemies were so tough :lol: 

Fam when I realised it was like I had found easy mode lmao. Had the Raw gem on the exile great sword, put the heavy gem on that bitch and nearly doubled the attack power. 

Great club too>>>>>>

Man are essentially getting squashed like bugs. Just working on my stamina now to swing the shits properly.

Next time mage build maybe. Or dex.

• Upvote 1

Same. The amount of times I've squeezed buttcheeks in fear of Faraaz or Squilla getting hit. Or watched a random Distortion run through. And these are hours worth of content more time.

I'm gonna upload more next time I'm on. Will stream the Gundyr 2.0 fight. Hopefully he don't back kick me off the side of the map kmt like that pussyole dragon armour did. Bullshit deaths.

• Upvote 1

I'm really tryim to look like a top player as well when I'm streaming and not embarrass myself. Don't want a random viewer to drop "You suck dude" PMSL

But at the same time the struggles of this game are real. So why not show that?? I could have easily deleted the Dancer vid seeing as it was just a 2hr video of me dying lmao. But takes away from what Dark Souls is. I'm not the only one who goes through this. Sometimes its fun to watch a noob play games haha.

• Upvote 1

Nah don't get me wrong, half the fun is watching someone get the pattern of the boss moves down and eventually succeed

I don't think there is anyway to embarrass yourself in souls outside of hiding underneath a staircase because you got invaded (my weakest moment in gaming...)

But them rage inducing deaths (like getting knocked off a cliff by a shield) almost make the game what it is at times. Pure viewing entertainment :lol:

You need to equip a shield some deaths from trash mobs could have easily been avoided,

That boot to the face by Gundyr lol, ain't got left you nearly finished the game but there is a hidden boss which many claim to be the hardest

Making me want to stream some bloodborne

• Upvote 1

Fuck a shield. Straight 2handed only. Been swtihing up the weapons too. Smaughs Great Hammer, Exile great sword, Great Club and YHORMS BLOODCLAAT MACHETE life.

Madting. 

Defo stream Bloodbourne that's what I been watching recently defo wanna play it next. Will tune in.