Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

biggest sket in the world.

2. Description of Services The Services consist of Tania performing fellatio on selected individuals who have requested the Services through this form. Travel and other expenses will be covered by NEE. Any sort of recording (video, audio or photographs) of the performance is strictly prohibited without written permission. We adhere to high standards of service but due to time limitations each performance can l last no longer than 5 minutes, no exceptions will be made under any circumstance.

2. Description of Services The Services consist of Tania performing fellatio on selected individuals who have requested the Services through this form. Travel and other expenses will be covered by NEE. Any sort of recording (video, audio or photographs) of the performance is strictly prohibited without written permission. We adhere to high standards of service but due to time limitations each performance can l last no longer than 5 minutes, no exceptions will be made under any circumstance.
leaves me 4 mins to clean myself up after i buss init

I didnt know what that "last click" ting was on the index and I clicked it."Google.com AdSense Viewing Topic: biggest sket in the world. Today, 11:44 PM "looool

imagine if u signed up but 4got all bout it then some random belgian chick knocks at ur door 4 shines biggrin.gif

5 mins a job, thats like 200 days.I dont get it

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
loooool

i've just noticed, that if u hover over the user's names - the ones watching the topic, you can see the time they started reading the topic. jamal's been going for a good 5 mins now biggrin.gif

Guest M12

lol @ all the i signed up for jokes guys.dont kid yourself.you want head off her.SMH

i've just noticed, that if u hover over the user's names - the ones watching the topic, you can see the time they started reading the topic. jamal's been going for a good 5 mins now biggrin.gif
EXPOSUREEEEEEEELMAO

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
EXPOSUREEEEEEEELMAO
Run.[it] has been on this for a good 20 mins

probably gonna come up with the excuse that he wasnt at the pc biggrin.gif
To be honest that the only logical reason. LOL