biggest sket in the world.

Leslie Nielsen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Description of Services The Services consist of Tania performing fellatio on selected individuals who have requested the Services through this form. Travel and other expenses will be covered by NEE. Any sort of recording (video, audio or photographs) of the performance is strictly prohibited without written permission. We adhere to high standards of service but due to time limitations each performance can l last no longer than 5 minutes, no exceptions will be made under any circumstance.

2. Description of Services The Services consist of Tania performing fellatio on selected individuals who have requested the Services through this form. Travel and other expenses will be covered by NEE. Any sort of recording (video, audio or photographs) of the performance is strictly prohibited without written permission. We adhere to high standards of service but due to time limitations each performance can l last no longer than 5 minutes, no exceptions will be made under any circumstance.
leaves me 4 mins to clean myself up after i buss init

5 mins a job, thats like 200 days.I dont get it

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
loooool

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
i've just noticed, that if u hover over the user's names - the ones watching the topic, you can see the time they started reading the topic. jamal's been going for a good 5 mins now biggrin.gif
EXPOSUREEEEEEEELMAO
Run.[it] has been on this for a good 20 mins