Potter Payper

Yeshua

potter authentic af who cares?

this aint iggy tlkin bout runaway slavemaster or eminem sayin black bitch then having the tape buried

'i never really understood that i was poor once' 'thought i was mashin cause i shut down blue inc' kmrrrttt

ENJ n zoot rolled.....Nigga

youngin shottin tenses in clothes that someone lent him, you see that written on his face an aint no one pretending

promise u i live it like the next man power like an x man why u think they phonin an they text man, know i got the best tan, towie but we rowdy like west ham

weed creepin on me man it got me on a nextt ting school of rock jack black i got that led zeppelin, zeds get stepped on, creps aint stepped in

don was 18, caught a section 18, got 3 do 18,  and shits mad without a section, YOU WAS IN DETENTION

bagging all that white girl, fatal the attraction she a temptress, n i got that other eva mendes

still the way i need this paper is ridiculous, got me in this fiends house smellin hideous, kitties smokin off of martell minatures, im puttin grub on the line like a fisherman, shot after shot man its vigourous, every pound every short im meticulous, i got crack for the beat, smack for the streets, an a bag fulla weed for my listeners, sky high man im icarus lifestyle treacherous still i live limitless

skip if u aint relatin

potter mr bar for bar man if u know u know

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...