If your girlfriend had a serious accident...

kerser

Currently chatting to one chick with mad health problems.

Feel bad but gonna get the narn then duck tbh. Aint got time for all the longness

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: beat last night and she told me after im the first guy shes slept with in over two yrs.

Any ideas on how to break it off to her without coming across like a complete c*nt as she's quite a nice girl?

Currently chatting to one chick with mad health problems.

Feel bad but gonna get the narn then duck tbh. Aint got time for all the longness

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: beat last night and she told me after im the first guy shes slept with in over two yrs.

Any ideas on how to break it off to her without coming across like a complete c*nt as she's quite a nice girl?

What was the beat saying?

Anyone saying they would stay is a liar

Guys on here are leaving there girl because of a haircut

• Upvote 7

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when I last wanted to do this, I just brang up sex every convo, to the point that I didn't entertain convo about anything else

girl dropped "I don't want to be treated like a piece of meat" etc type bars, and it was over, nice and easily.

flipside is if it doesn't work, You've got a stress free beat. 

TBH they don't deserve an explanation, she's not Your girl, and she's fucking random guys outside of relationships, she should expect this. 

And why do You care how You come across? if You're not using her for anything either, it's immaterial what she thinks.