Labour

Thun

Deamons that need questioning and still in Labours top ranks except the last deamon

Harriet Harman - MP Camberwell and Peckham, Labour deputy leader, shadow culture secretary - @HarrietHarman

Harriet-Harman-460_980952c.jpg

Labour MP for Birmingham Erdington and Labour's Shadow Minister of State for Policing - @JackDromeyMP

dromey8.jpg

Patricia Hewitt - Served in Labour Cabinet until 2007, most recently as Secretary of State for Health

patriciahewitt99.jpg

none of these major parties deserve our votes for their involvement in pedophilia alone

its not just labour is it. This entire society and its laws and policies are built by pedos and pedo sympathisers

True but here is the evidence that 2 of these scum in the high ranks of labour actually support it

Tories time soon come

You cant support these 2 elitist scummy partys unless you support there ideas

• Downvote 1

labour come to my door canvassing for votes today

usually i don't say anything just try an politely shut the door as soon as possible

but i was so incensed by all this I just told her what was on my mind. Told her i was disillusioned and upset with all 3 of the main parties and i wont be voting for them because they don't care about people

she had nothing to say, didn't bother giving me any literature and told me I shouldn't believe everything in the newspaper

o and also Jimmy Saville was a very persuasive man

• Upvote 4

2nd time themail has run this article aswell.

in this scenario the dailymail have been thier own worst enemy, will just get looked over as there usual anti-left propaganda even tho its a credible story