turning over a new leaf

weneverwherever

i feel i have I'm since i gave up drinking 5 months ago not the stress head loud bad mouthing c*nt wen I'm out and about and feeling more healthier and more relaxed within myself.

people felt this before with anything else they've given up

neg that, what happens when you succeed, who you gonna share that success with?

• Upvote 1

hw can i wen gt peeps chattin shit

RAMANA MUTTOCK

Most ov the time u will find the people u class as ur true fam aint even blood n ya fam that is blood think if they lie n talk they sum how can b the better 1 I sud ov just sed from the start hold on every thing u say is full ov shit but 2 make u feel beeter I go along wiv it n it dose make me look a twat but its to take the shame off u if only u new wot people say I no already but I ere all and say fuck all I no I'm nothing like non ov u yeah I talk n but never sleep around ...look diff act diff and things aint turned out how they sud b I think try talkin about ya self but ya can't nothing goin on so 2 chat shit makes u look cool and people will think ur cool but u still me to talk about other wise they aint got shit 2 say 2 u but true friends r friends and that's my real fam don't need fam that want money or chat shit about me 2 make them selfs look better rant over x

Guest TRAGEDY

good lad

i'm six weeks booze + weed (and anything else) free myself

december last year my old man passed away, drank himself to death

the last two years it was near impossible to communicate with him on any normal level

the reality was as i picked apart the last 25 years i realised he'd been hiding being an acoholic for a very long time, and although he's kept the booze under wraps for so long as a functioning alcoholic, the years and years of consistent drinking warped his mind and better judgement, hence his ability to just give up in the end

from when i'm heading home everyday and picking up a pack of beers and smoking bud on top of that everynight i knew things had to change

can't be altering your mind state daily for 'relaxation purposes' and not expect some long term effects, that goes for all weed heads as well, the mind is a delicate thing and must be strengthened

highlights of my detox - saving about £800 a month extra than normal, sleeping a solid 8 hours a night, eating better, getting back to my lucid dreaming, reading loads, less time wasting

drug dependancy is a very selfish past time, you get way to wrapped up in 'me time', what use are to anybody?

really

Sorry for your loss

Alcohol is the devil.

good lad

i'm six weeks booze + weed (and anything else) free myself

december last year my old man passed away, drank himself to death

the last two years it was near impossible to communicate with him on any normal level

the reality was as i picked apart the last 25 years i realised he'd been hiding being an acoholic for a very long time, and although he's kept the booze under wraps for so long as a functioning alcoholic, the years and years of consistent drinking warped his mind and better judgement, hence his ability to just give up in the end

from when i'm heading home everyday and picking up a pack of beers and smoking bud on top of that everynight i knew things had to change

can't be altering your mind state daily for 'relaxation purposes' and not expect some long term effects, that goes for all weed heads as well, the mind is a delicate thing and must be strengthened

highlights of my detox - saving about £800 a month extra than normal, sleeping a solid 8 hours a night, eating better, getting back to my lucid dreaming, reading loads, less time wasting

drug dependancy is a very selfish past time, you get way to wrapped up in 'me time', what use are to anybody?

really

solid post

/

My time with weed will be coming to an end soon.

Weed may be the best drug in the world but its still a DRUG.

Don't kno about the best drug in the world

I like how it forces you to think outside the box, analyse shit from a different angle

But obviously ur outside the box everyday then every c*nt in the box starts looking pretty odd n vice versa

I get that this ain't how a lot of people feel when they blaze but I don't think there's much goin on in their heads

I wonder if I didn't start blazing every day when I was so young whether I could be better with bud now

But now when I blaze maybe 2 days on the trot it's almost unfathomable not being able to relax at the end of the day with a j, but maybe that's jus how I am, get addicted to stuff easy

Ill have this issue tonight

I wana try LSD

in my experience the only outside the box type thinking drugs are weed, ketamine and mushrooms/lsd - get hooked on them drugs tho and you're a gonna

everything else (coke, mdma, pills) just makes sh*t seem better than it actually is, hence come downs and realising that nah, life is crap lol

ayahuasca, dmt and them drugs are supposed to be the ultimate wait a f*ckin minute drugs, like actually life changing

i'm gonna do an ayahuasca pilgrimage to south america in the next few years, i just wanna make sure my karma practice is in tip top condition before i do so cos i hear the wake up call can be a little too much if you've been on a path to destruction for too long

Graham Hancock's TED talk (that was subsequently banned) sells it pretty well

• Upvote 3